Leora & Malia - Home Activities #21

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

maybe someone will come 

Visit 

And that involves cleaning their bedrooms mirrors?? No. Think.

I recently looked back at a time that showed that the bed in Leora's bedroom was once further to the right as was the nightstand cabinet on that side of the bed as well. The same nightstand cabinet is currently further off of the wall than it once was. If the nightstand cabinet and bed were to be slid back to where they once were, it might increase more view from #9 & #11, but at the same time it would decrease some of the available view from #10. I believe part of the reason it was slid over to where it is now, was to increase more of a view from #10. But that view box is not accessed as often unless there is some particular reason to imo.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I recently looked back at a time that showed that the bed in Leora's bedroom was once further to the right as was the nightstand cabinet on that side of the bed as well. The same nightstand cabinet is currently further off of the wall than it once was. If the nightstand cabinet and bed were to be slid back to where they once were, it might increase more view from #9 & #11, but at the same time it would decrease some of the available view from #10. I believe part of the reason it was slid over to where it is now, was to increase more of a view from #10. But that view box is not accessed as often unless there is some particular reason to imo.

Exactly what i said last night Nich!!

Push the bed just a few inches towards Leora's wall, you get more of the bed on cam 9, on cam 11 and it also brings them a little closer to cam 10 without spoiling anything.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Beats the hell outta me Nick

Guest Slipper Guyquad

That was funny then - Leora went to clean cam 3 so Malia looked at cam 1 and smiled!😄

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Beats the hell outta me Nick

I know but basically, someone can see that the top right corner of the headboard is further to the left in relation to the double gang light switch located just above that side or the headboard of the bed and the nightstand cabinet is further off of the wall than it used to be. It used to be only an inch or two off of the wall, but now it is about five or six inches off of the wall. I believe Leora slid it and the bed over to the left to allow for somewhat of an increase in view from the view box on that side of the room on it's angled view, but she may have not realized that by doing so it lessened the views somewhat from two of the rooms other view boxxes.