Leora & Malia - Home Activities #21

Guest Slipper Guyquad

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Could be for a Landlord visit, or maybe RLC instructions. How they suddenly did it so quickly after doing nothing all afternoon. Especially as Malia cleaned her mirrors and windows.

Ora Malia sta pulendo in terra in camera sua.

La cosa si fa strana sempre di più.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Do you say that the apartment will go under maintenance?

The fact Malia has cleaned all her own room does suggest an 'official' visit of some kind, not a guest, because they would be no need to do all of that. So if it does go UM at any point, that will explain it.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The fact Malia has cleaned all her own room does suggest an 'official' visit of some kind, not a guest because they would be no need to do that. So if it does go UM at any point, that will explain it.

Però mi sembra strano che ricevano qualcuno in mutande e vestaglia 🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

But it seems strange to me that they receive someone in their underwear and dressing gown  🤣

Well, i imagine it would be tomorrow! And no, i think they'd get fully dressed for it beforehand!!😄

I did let the admin. know that they should be treating their best and most popular participants somewhat better than what has been able to be known that they have. Maybe they are sending an official awards delegation there to give them some award. 🏆🥇🏅 🙂