B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

When we compare the environment in which the tenants of the B4 and Martina and Alberto evolve, and when we measure the interest and the pleasure we feel in watching each other, today I experience much pleasure to observe Martina and Alberto than all that can happen for ten days at the b4, if not further still. For me, what happens at B4 is bacon given to the pigs. The tenants of the B4 are totally jaded and exasperate their public. We always expect something from the B4, but we are constantly disappointed. On the side of Martina and Alberto, given the means at their disposal, one does not expect miracles, but their simplicity and their naturalness, their love for their dogs, and the beauty of Martina revive me every day.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

When we compare the environment in which the tenants of the B4 and Martina and Alberto evolve, and when we measure the interest and the pleasure we feel in watching each other, today I experience much pleasure to observe Martina and Alberto than all that can happen for ten days at the b4, if not further still. For me, what happens at B4 is bacon given to the pigs. The tenants of the B4 are totally jaded and exasperate their public. We always expect something from the B4, but we are constantly disappointed. On the side of Martina and Alberto, given the means at their disposal, one does not expect miracles, but their simplicity and their naturalness, their love for their dogs, and the beauty of Martina revive me every day.

That's why the old Russian apartments were fun and interesting. We had people with active lives that shared the portion we could see. They had interesting lives which made them interesting people to watch. Leora is an example of that. In Russia she was a normal person with a healthy, happy life who was fun to watch. Now she is a bored showgirl like the Barcelona apartments. And Gina is more interesting since she and Bruno moved out and resumed her normal life. (whatever the hell that is-that needs a whole thread)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Unless you are 100% into the lifestyle at The Villa I should imagine motivation becomes an issue once you have got the hang of the place. Do you look forward to another fun pool-party day or does it feel like an invasion and instruction to enjoy the people and the day?

Viv and Nan are lucky to have each other I think but are not old friends, possibly more like work colleagues, they don't have the history to draw on? Another problem it is your work and also your home (in common with other reality shows) so how do you escape for a breather?

I also think we probably have a tendency to project our own feelings and experiences onto these people as we know them but we don't know them, so to speak. We don't even know their true motivation for being there? It probably takes a naive or particular type of person to sign up for this, I don't think I would last long there.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, misterme said:

Unless you are 100% into the lifestyle at The Villa I should imagine motivation becomes an issue once you have got the hang of the place. Do you look forward to another fun pool-party day or does it feel like an invasion and instruction to enjoy the people and the day?

Viv and Nan are lucky to have each other I think but are not old friends, possibly more like work colleagues, they don't have the history to draw on? Another problem it is your work and also your home (in common with other reality shows) so how do you escape for a breather?

I also think we probably have a tendency to project our own feelings and experiences onto these people as we know them but we don't know them, so to speak. We don't even know their true motivation for being there? It probably takes a naive or particular type of person to sign up for this, I don't think I would last long there.

they are there for easy money, it beats getting up in the morning and working for it

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they are there for easy money, it beats getting up in the morning and working for it

If that was the only reason then explain to me the behavior of girls like Emmy, Juliet, Inna, Angelika or Villanelle
Didn't they need easy money? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If that was the only reason then explain to me the behavior of girls like Emmy, Juliet, Inna, Angelika or Villanelle
Didn't they need easy money? 

i only knew vilanelle and maybe her boyfriend didnt want her to do it, she was only there for a couple of hours so who knows

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

That's why the old Russian apartments were fun and interesting. We had people with active lives that shared the portion we could see. They had interesting lives which made them interesting people to watch. Leora is an example of that. In Russia she was a normal person with a healthy, happy life who was fun to watch. Now she is a bored showgirl like the Barcelona apartments. And Gina is more interesting since she and Bruno moved out and resumed her normal life. (whatever the hell that is-that needs a whole thread)

I agree! I think we all miss many of the more daily life apartments in Russia. Leora is a poor example though. She was exactly the same back then. 

1 hour ago, misterme said:

I still don't get why RLC hasn't tried to open an apartment with local Spanish roommates there yet. Friendships and history already established. Motivation would come much more naturally.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree! I think we all miss many of the more daily life apartments in Russia. Leora is a poor example though. She was exactly the same back then. 

I used Leora since she is the only one to make the move permanently. She was not my favorite when in Russia, but was a lot more interesting than she is now. Ulyana  did great on her limited stay. 

• Upvote 1

One idea that could undoubtedly change things would be to give free access to the amenities of B4 to all the other tenants in Barcelona, and I am thinking above all of ... Martina and Alberto, without having to wait for an invitation from Nelly as it seems to me that is happening now. They could thus benefit from it even if B4 is empty of its tenants, I am thinking above all of the swimming pool, gym, garden and spa. This in a collateral way would give less importance to the tenants of B4, who would find themselves at the same level as everyone else to generate interest. Naturally, in order to avoid any overflow causing neighborhood disturbances, technically limit the sound volume of the audio system outside.