B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

Poor Pam .. she lost her bed .. but a great host offering her room at the end .. LR sleep might be much better now and perhaps the guy can stay naked again πŸ˜πŸ˜†

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Poor Pam .. she lost her bed .. but a great host offering her room at the end .. LR sleep might be much better now and perhaps the guy can stay naked again πŸ˜πŸ˜†

shows what a good soul Pam is. I guess he didn't get his own way completely last night and it was another side by side cloths on sleep. Patience he may have but thought it a bitΒ  out of order that he refused to sleep downstairs and said 'he wanted' to sleep where he was. How rude! If a host offers you a place to sleep you take it, don't take over the room and bed of the host. Common decency πŸ™‚

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

shows what a good soul Pam is. I guess he didn't get his own way completely last night and it was another side by side cloths on sleep. Patience he may have but thought it a bitΒ  out of order that he refused to sleep downstairs and said 'he wanted' to sleep where he was. How rude! If a host offers you a place to sleep you take it, don't take over the room and bed of the host. Common decency πŸ™‚

pam should have told him to go home and sleep if he didnt want the sofa, i liked how he wouldnt let nana sleep and told her she should stay awake because she invited him, in other words let him shag her then she can sleep

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

pam should have told him to go home and sleep if he didnt want the sofa, i liked how he wouldnt let nana sleep and told her she should stay awake because she invited him, in other words let him shag her then she can sleep

yeh, I thought Pam should have told him to take the sofa or piss off, but maybe she thought Nina wanted him to stay. Looks unlikely now. Gone off this guy a bit !!

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

yeh, I thought Pam should have told him to take the sofa or piss off, but maybe she thought Nina wanted him to stay. Looks unlikely now. Gone off this guy a bit !!

i didnt like him in B4, too bossy for my liking

Pam off to buy cigs and stuff, maybe Nana and the boy going together somewhere. He had chat with Pam - he's a nosy bugger! Asking her about her boyfriend and her home. Suppose normal chat to be fair

I think I heard him say ''its not just about sex''Β  talking about Nana. Just as well, cos he ain't had any with her yet!!πŸ™„

• Haha 1