B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

Sorry for a negative comment that I am about to make but .. after N&B that are the first ones that need to go , Radislava is the next candidate .. I don’t see any more interest of why she should be an RLC participant .. that is for now and off we go to a really unpredictable thing in B1 with Pam , Nana and the guy .. can it be that we end up with a same thing like yesterday ? Can Pam seduce Nana to a show ? The guy has no problems to be naked , can it be that Pam’s presence has to do with helping Nana with English ? Can maybe as an ultimate goal RLC is trying to find a “Bruno Barcelona’s apartments unofficial resident ? “ 😏😏😏🥳🥳😎😎

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nana's guy in B1

So the new stool pigeon is making his rounds and there will be yet another fucked up show be it with sex or not, it will be fucked up.  I feel sorry for you people!!  I just hope there is not another 39 pages of bullshit to wade through!!

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

This is the perfect place for Nan to "break" her RLC cherry 🍒.  I said it in the B4 chat, she has the perfect tutor in Pam who is the flipside of Viv. Let's hope this goes well for her. I bet a dollar to a donut that he gets a lap dance from Pam.

Yep, Pam is a slut and this whole thing has been setup from the get go.  I feel sorry for Nana, the girl doesn't stand a chance to be a good girl hanging around that trash!!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

can it be that we end up with a same thing like yesterday ? Can Pam seduce Nana to a show ? The guy has no problems to be naked , can it be that Pam’s presence has to do with helping Nana with English ? Can maybe as an ultimate goal RLC is trying to find a “Bruno Barcelona’s apartments unofficial resident ? “ 😏😏😏🥳🥳😎😎

giphy.gif