B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

Finally .. Radislava seems happy again , it has been a really long time being a total “ ghost “ in B1 .. good to see her smiley and in a good mood .. who knows , maybe Ariana’s departure affected her and now Stella’s reappearance has made her feel happy again .. let’s see .. otherwise in my book of preferences remain the first candidate after N&B that i wouldn’t mind leaving RLC . 

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I am really glad to hear that, thanks for sharing this info!!

sorry to tell you that is not the truth, she lost her panties at the card game and even though she was wearing a blanket she still showed her boobs to the guy in the heat of the various games that 'they did 😁

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

sorry to tell you that is not the truth, she lost her panties at the card game and even though she was wearing a blanket she still showed her boobs to the guy in the heat of the various games that 'they did 😁

Whatever Moos

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll be amazed if these girls have Covid...They've all followed the guideline ridgedly , so where have they picked it up from?...😏

Ok,now THAT  is sarcasm,,i got this one,,,,,:BANANA: :biggrin:

R.782ba18e2ff1bb49a36ade1ab90f2869?rik=CBCOlWC6QPRHpQ&pid=ImgRaw

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

true

il y a 33 minutes, moos54 a dit :

wow sounds cool