B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm glad you liked her Costa!  The problem is not whether or not you liked her, the problem is that bringing back repeats keeps new girls from showing up that you might like just the same or even better.  To me, there should never be a repeat in any of these apartments and for the couples apartments, 1 year should be more than enough time on RLC before kicking their asses out to pasture!!

But the problem is also that many of the new girls have been tending to be more reserved and somehow tedious to watch, from what we've seen

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But the problem is also that many of the new girls tend to be more reserved and somehow tedious to watch, from what we've seen

I would take reserved and tedious any day of the week and twice on Sundays over downright sluttiness!!  I guess it's all in what each other wants to see on RLC.

22 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Those of you with replay take a look at Stella's eyes while she is sleeping starting at 0259 for the next 5 minutes. Fucking spooky!!

Must be a drug induced sleep.😏

32 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Those of you with replay take a look at Stella's eyes while she is sleeping starting at 0259 for the next 5 minutes. Fucking spooky!!

thats how she looks when shes sober, she needs an alcohol drip for when shes asleep

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It is normal! Rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. It is one of the stages your brain goes through every time when you sleep.