Leora & Malia - Home Activities #22

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, marco6742 said:

I've not seen them get each other off when they're both drunk, but I think that maybe quite a spectacle.

September 16th, after getting drunk on beer, Malia playing with her on the couch for half an hour, they then went into the bedroom and mutually bated. And Malia took charge that night.

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well H - When we spoke just 24 hours ago, she had never sucked on Malia's dildo, fresh out of her. Then straight back in, with her spit dangling off her lip and the toy.

Now she has. 

That "maybe" isn't as big anymore.

Leora is a shrewd businesswomen, Why bother with licking the dildo and her fingers when she can go straight to the source and drink from there....She therefore " eliminates the middle man " in one swift action.

But !! I would encourage her to continue at her leisure on experimenting with different methods of delivery for the nectar in question. 😇

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well H - When we spoke just 24 hours ago, she had never sucked on Malia's dildo, fresh out of her. Then straight back in, with her spit dangling off her lip and the toy.

Now she has. 

That "maybe" isn't as big anymore.

I wish I would have seen that but I'm patiently waiting for more LOL....I know Leora likes the taste of herself and I find that sexy as hell...

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

Leora is a shrewd businesswomen, Why bother with licking the dildo and her fingers when she can go straight to the source and drink from there....She therefore " eliminates the middle man " in one swift action.

But !! I would encourage her to continue at her leisure on experimenting with different methods of delivery for the nectar in question. 😇

It's called taking things one step at a time.

Or, keeping people on tenterhooks!

Or, keeping people waiting and hoping! 

Whichever it is, i am watching!!

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's called taking things one step at a time.

Or, keeping people on tenterhooks!

Or, keeping people waiting and hoping! 

Whichever it is, i am watching!!

And continuing to pay your membership..🤑🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And continuing to pay your membership..🤑🤣

What else do i have mate! Not a bad way to pass the time!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

have you ever thought about hunting or fishing or golf?

No.