Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

What if anything is there install tonight the mind boggles.

I think we are due a blockbusting finger licking all action crowd pleaser.🤪🙃🙃🙃

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I think we are due a blockbusting finger licking all action crowd pleaser.🤪🙃🙃🙃

Bloody hell J, go all round the houses why don't you!!😆

Would be a brilliant night if so!!

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It being the beginning of a weekend, may mean there may not be much in store.

Oh ye of little faith Nich !! I think they are leaving it too late to go out with others, and when they eventually return to the apartment they are solely for our pleasure.....as long as the use the phones in moderation.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

as long as the use the phones in moderation.

THAT. THAT. THAT!!!!!!!!!

Surely they can actually agree to this? Because overall, there was/is no need for such endless use.

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Oh ye of little faith Nich !! I think they are leaving it too late to go out with others, and when they eventually return to the apartment they are solely for our pleasure.....as long as the use the phones in moderation.

Well now mate...I suppose as long as there are others who tell others that my namesake (🎅) is not real, perhaps that may be all that should be expected as far as others trying to continue being optimistic and retaining alot of any confidence on certain other matters in life as well. 😸

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well now mate...when there are others who tell others that my namesake (🎅) is not real, perhaps that may be all that should be expected as far as others trying to continue being optimistic and retaining alot of confidence. 😸

meow 😸

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

great chatting on the forum 

With friends 

Yes, but the trouble is, it can all change thanks to one.....

31 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well now mate...I suppose as long as there are others who tell others that my namesake (🎅) is not real, perhaps that may be all that should be expected as far as others trying to continue being optimistic and retaining alot of any confidence on certain other matters in life as well. 😸

Let me put it this way Nich ! I have more faith in Leora delivering us a present tonight than I have of your namesake 😁

Maria Grazia, Mother Christmas, 2010 - Douglas KIRKLAND | Gallery  GADCOLLECTION, Paris

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Let me put it this way Nich ! I have more faith in Leora delivering us a present tonight than I have of your namesake 😁

Maria Grazia, Mother Christmas, 2010 - Douglas KIRKLAND | Gallery  GADCOLLECTION, Paris

Is that one of the crappy bears she lovingly ignored as soon as they were brought back home?.....😆