Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

35 minutes ago, philo said:

I have been watching this forever and never saw anything like it before. There was the potential for violence. If Leora had kept after Malia in that way, she was 10 seconds away from an ass whipping. 

The spin doctors will pretend like nothing happened but it was serious.

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

• Like 8

Children are not considered adults because they use crayons and pictures to try to express themselves. Only mature adults have the capacity to engage in civil debate. Children can tear up their coloring books if they don't like the picture that has been drawn. But the one thing that the children cannot accomplish, is the erasure of the RLC replay. Thank you RLC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, philo said:

Children are not considered adults because they use crayons and pictures to try to express themselves. Only mature adults have the capacity to engage in civil debate. Children can tear up their coloring books if they don't like the picture that has been drawn. But the one thing that the children cannot accomplish, is the erasure of the RLC replay. Thank you RLC.

As many people know lm  a freebie so the truth did they fall out or not if they did no wanking today or is it BULLSHIT

2 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

As many people know lm  a freebie so the truth did they fall out or not if they did no wanking today or is it BULLSHIT

Leora launched a verbal attack on Malia for some reason and Malia responded. Leora returned to Malias room at least five times, continuing to berate her. This fact would normally not be significant as it can occur in any relationship. What made it remarkable is that it has never, ever happened before. What also is remarkable is that the forum went down immediately afterwards so no discussion was possible in real time. Now, the people who deny it will fill the pages for the next several days until it is forgotten. My question is: How can be believe Leora's portrayal of sexual excitement going forward when we now know what deep anger and resentment towards Malia is just below the surface? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Leora launched a verbal attack on Malia for some reason and Malia responded. Leora returned to Malias room at least five times, continuing to berate her. This fact would normally not be significant as it can occur in any relationship. What made it remarkable is that it has never, ever happened before. What also is remarkable is that the forum went down immediately afterwards so no discussion was possible in real time. Now, the people who deny it will fill the pages for the next several days until it is forgotten. My question is: How can be believe Leora's portrayal of sexual excitement going forward when we now know what deep anger and resentment towards Malia is just below the surface? 

Di nuovo, stai estremizzando il tutto. Rabbia? al massimo si è sentita infastidita ma arrabbiata proprio no. Se fosse arrabbiata con Malia ci uscirebbe, ADESSO, insieme? no. Se ne starebbe in casa in camera sua.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Well I've just seen freecam and they seem OK now?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Di nuovo, stai estremizzando il tutto. Rabbia? al massimo si è sentita infastidita ma arrabbiata proprio no. Se fosse arrabbiata con Malia ci uscirebbe, ADESSO, insieme? no. Se ne starebbe in casa in camera sua.

I expect everyone will proceed as if nothing happened. It will just be swept under the rug. The anger was not as manifest in Leoras speech but is the underlying emotion of her behavior. What else caused her to return time after time to berate Malia? Is this the behavior of someone who is simply annoyed? I first mentioned Leora's resentment towards Malia some time ago. I spoke about the fact that Leora never visited Malias room during the first year. After much denial on this forum, Leora finally started going to her room and eventually shared her bed. I think she would not have done that unless to satisfy the concern from this forum. Leora entire esteem is built by the people on this forum who cover and alibi her every fault. I think that Leora is a wounded soul and is struggling to find help. I think she is incapable of feeling positive deep human emotion. 

Edited by philo
typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1