Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, virginie doumenc said:

leora if you read us a piece of advice loose the affair it becomes pathetic you are not a lesbian to pass for a shit you are much better 

I think YOU are the one who is pathetic.

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've been wondering why niether of the two friends has decided to purchase some more of a decent quality body moisturizing and conditioning oil like they seemed to enjoy using for some of their massaging last summer. It would likely enhance their tanned complexions and help make their tans last longer.

Don’t know about you Nick, but that sure as shit beat anything your namesake has ever given me…….Keep the faith brother ! 🙏🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Don’t know about you Nick, but that sure as shit beat anything your namesake has ever given me…….Keep the faith brother ! 🙏🤣

Quote the wrong post me thinks!😆

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

C'mon now mate. You wouldn't be one to fib a little every now and then would you mate ? Surely you've received something from my ole namesake at one time or another that you valued more than a little kitten petting and rubbing. 😸

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, virginie doumenc said:

fuck you !! Since I read you you've been doing it very sweet but you expect no less from her like all of us here

That makes no sense. And fuck off yourself.

To the two friends of the residence, that was a wonderful and interesting experience that was nice to notice that closeness of friendship and both of your efforts were certainly appreciated by me. 👏 

• Like 2