Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

Leora and Malia “ asked “ by the fans to act lesbian when they both don’t feel and aren’t .. what is it that I don’t understand right and makes me a hater for people in this thread ? 🤔🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

C'mon now mate. You wouldn't be one to fib a little every now and then would you mate ? Surely you've received something from my ole namesake at one time or another that you valued more than a little kitten petting and rubbing. 😸

Can't pretend that I am George Washington mate, but " I cannot tell a lie ". Perhaps if I dig into the deep recesses of my mind I can find a thing or two that gave me more pleasure.

Doesn't alter the fact that they both came home and put on a show, not finger licking great but better than some nights recently.

They just have to sort out what position to take up to give both total satisfaction....probably each looking after the others needs individually, with full commitment to giving pleasure from one to the other.🤔

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone in family

good weekend for every 

Saturday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her patou  brokk! 🦍  🐊   gregg 😁😈 mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Doesn't alter the fact that they both came home and put on a show, not finger licking great but better than some nights recently.

They just have to sort out what position to take up to give both total satisfaction....probably each looking after the others needs individually, with full commitment to giving pleasure from one to the other.🤔

Malia has yet to savour the taste, i'm sure she'd like it as much as Leora does.

Maybe it's time to pay an overdue visit to the local 'Store', Leora did seem to suggest the bottle was getting fairy empty anyway. Have a look around, there may be something they see that could 'Tickle their fancy'....

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia has yet to savour the taste, i'm sure she'd like it as much as Leora does.

Maybe it's time to pay an overdue visit to the local 'Store', Leora did seem to suggest the bottle was getting fairy empty anyway. Have a look around, there may be something they see that could 'Tickle their fancy'....

Chief taster here ready and waiting Thanks in advance ladies