Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

Can anyone tell me what's the deal with Malia consistently rubbing  leora's ass, is this supposed to represent Two Lovers together, I just thought these two are just best friends, or are they best friends with benefits, I honestly wish they were go to their separate rooms, where I can watch Leora without having someone's hands blocking my view

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Can anyone tell me what's the deal with Malia consistently rubbing  leora's ass, is this supposed to represent Two Lovers together, I just thought these two are just best friends, or are they best friends with benefits, I honestly wish they were go to their separate rooms, where I can watch Leora without having someone's hands blocking my view

Easy to answer - Leora asks for it, and always has done. Anything and everything that happens is her decision. So blame Leora. 

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

🤔 Two reasons actually e. Gestures of affection of a close friendship for one, and for more time of more popular cam spots of course for another. Elementary my dear Watson e, elementary. 🕵️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🤔 Two reasons actually e. Gestures of affection of a close friendship for one, and for more time of more popular cam spots of course for another. Elementary my dear Watson e, elementary. 🕵️

And Leora asks for this, so that's 3.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And Leora asks for this, so that's 3.

Hey Slip. Did you happen to notice the earlier quite lengthy pm ? Just thought it may have been a bit of info. that you may have been interested in being made aware of.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

🤔 Two reasons actually e. Gestures of affection of a close friendship for one, and for more time of more popular cam spots of course. Elementary my dear Watson e, elementary. 🕵️

But I don't understand because these two have been friends since I've been watching them in Russia, and I never ever saw them go to this extreme, just as you say to show their affection towards each other, but yes I agree with you, when I watch the the people in the different apartments, doing almost anything they can do to reach the top cam spot

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

But I don't understand because these two have been friends since I've been watching them in Russia, and I never ever saw them go to this extreme, just as you say to show their affection towards each other, but yes I agree with you, when I watch the the people in the different apartments, doing almost anything they can do to reach the top cam spot

The novelty will wear off eventually.  One can only watch Bonanza Reruns for so long.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

They never were roommates that lived together back then and it's always been obvious that there was a special fondness and care for one another, and achieving more time of being at the higher and more popular view spots offers a likelihood of extra compensation for those that achieve doing so.

51 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The novelty will wear off eventually.  One can only watch Bonanza Reruns for so long.

Yeah and the only people that has not seen leora naked or bateing is not born yet (but give them time ) or blind. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1