Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Sure, but it's not uncommon for her to take a nap at noon, especially after the Thursday night action, she has to catch up on some sleep.😉

Also the temperatures in the apartment are also still high at night and so she does not sleep well. But now she is up and prepare for the evening.

I don't comment very often. But I have been reading a lot of the crap posted here over the past few days regarding Martina, Alberto and Nelly. First of all, I don't object to Martina having a lesbian relationship, besides her set up with Alberto. What I don't like, is who she is having it with. Nothing can be worse then watching Nelly.  UGH!!!!   If Alberto is content with Martina's sexuality, then so be it. I'd like to see a hands up for how many people tune in especially to watch Alberto. The only thing he has going for him is that he is a good housekeeper. He is a lousy lover, working with very undersized equipment and makes very little effort to satisfy Martina. Alberto would have absolutely nothing, if it wasn't for Martina's popularity and what she has between her legs. To say nothing about her boobs. So unless Martina decides to leave Alberto and get her own apartment, we have no other choice then to watch things unfold as they are.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I find it strange that no one comments after Alberto has made Martina very sexually satisfied.  They were both very turned on and tried many positions.  They did a great job.  The only thing missing was an after sex cuddle.  That may be a guy thing and I think he could work on that.  But overall a "great fuck".   One of the better "real" shows on RLC.  Even better than Martina and Nelly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I find it strange that no one comments after Alberto has made Martina very sexually satisfied.  They were both very turned on and tried many positions.  They did a great job.  The only thing missing was an after sex cuddle.  That may be a guy thing and I think he could work on that.  But overall a "great fuck".   One of the better "real" shows on RLC.  Even better than Martina and Nelly.

Sexually Satisfied?    I wish we could have Martina answer that question, instead of you trying to decide it for us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

I only caught parts of this tonight but agree it was nice to see them together.  Also agree with @Miraguy that it is often hard to tell if Martina orgasms and is satisfied.  

Here's what intrigues me, thinking back to @emnv and  his translation of their conversation where they were frustrated with what we write here.  So obviously they BOTH read what we write here and you have to wonder if Alberto has read all that has been written about his lovemaking and whether he is trying to become a better lover to Martina.

Lastly, after reading that translation awhile back, I have to admit I am a bit more sensitive about what I write ... although most of you would probably not agree!  LOL .. Seriously though, I can understand being upset about the wild speculations ... but tonight we have only commented on their lovemaking ...  which is mostly, I think, what members  pay to see.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

Sexually Satisfied?    I wish we could have Martina answer that question, instead of you trying to decide it for us.

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

He is a lousy lover, working with very undersized equipment and makes very little effort to satisfy Martina. 

So ... it's fine for you to try deciding it for us?

Have you spoken directly to Martina recently? 

• Upvote 3

Wow great how many absolutely perfect lovers are in this forum who can also judge how good or bad other people's sex is, big compliments to you LOL. I think the only ones who can really do that are the two and no one else.😂 Also think that the quality of sex with Alberto will not change Martina's bisexuality.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3