Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

NON FINISCE PIU'  

BARCELLONA Nella mattina di ieri, il governo della Generalitat catalana ha annunciato le nuove misure di restrizione anti Covid per la città di Barcellona e 13 municipi della sua area metropolitana. «Barcellona non è confinata», sottolineava nel pomeriggio la sindaca Ada Colau, «bisogna distinguere tra raccomandazioni e ordini». Ma certo, quando al mattino il governo raccomandava alla popolazione di auto-confinarsi, limitando le uscite al minimo indispensabile ed evitando di recarsi nelle seconde case di residenza, è sembrato di tornare ad alcuni mesi fa, tanto che i ristoratori si chiedevano perché avessero lasciato la possibilità di accesso ai loro locali al 50% della capienza. Oltre a questa misura relativa a bar e ristoranti, il provvedimento della Generalitat prevede il divieto di riunirsi in più di 10 persone, l’accesso ai negozi solo dietro appuntamento, la chiusura di discoteche, teatri e cinema. 

14 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I don't comment very often. But I have been reading a lot of the crap posted here over the past few days regarding Martina, Alberto and Nelly. First of all, I don't object to Martina having a lesbian relationship, besides her set up with Alberto. What I don't like, is who she is having it with. Nothing can be worse then watching Nelly.  UGH!!!!   If Alberto is content with Martina's sexuality, then so be it. I'd like to see a hands up for how many people tune in especially to watch Alberto. The only thing he has going for him is that he is a good housekeeper. He is a lousy lover, working with very undersized equipment and makes very little effort to satisfy Martina. Alberto would have absolutely nothing, if it wasn't for Martina's popularity and what she has between her legs. To say nothing about her boobs. So unless Martina decides to leave Alberto and get her own apartment, we have no other choice then to watch things unfold as they are.

First off, does he have a choice...I think not, at least not at this current moment in his life. Secondly, it doesn't matter if he is content with Martina's sexuality or not, what Martina is doing is wrong and it's called cheating outside her relationship no matter how you see it to fit your own narrative.....just my .02

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, does he have a choice...I think not, at least not at this current moment in his life. Secondly, it doesn't matter if he is content with Martina's sexuality or not, what Martina is doing is wrong and it's called cheating outside her relationship no matter how you see it to fit your own narrative.....just my .02

It’s been reported here fairly reliably that Alberto is aware and condones Martina’s bisexuality.  Bogdan as well.  Some questions:

Is it still wrong if your partner condones your extracurricular sexual activities?

Do you condemn Alberto and Bogdan along with Martina and Nelly for this behavior?  Are they all wrong?

Or perhaps you believe the translated reporting is wrong and Alberto and Bogdan remain unaware that their SO’s are hooking up?

Do you believe RLC should be made up of strictly monogamous couples only?

As difficult as it may seem, I am not trying to be provocative.  You have a tendency to blast everything that is said here and I really would like to understand where you stand on these questions.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

It’s been reported here fairly reliably that Alberto is aware and condones Martina’s bisexuality.  Bogdan as well.  Some questions:

Is it still wrong if your partner condones your extracurricular sexual activities?

Do you condemn Alberto and Bogdan along with Martina and Nelly for this behavior?  Are they all wrong?

Or perhaps you believe the translated reporting is wrong and Alberto and Bogdan remain unaware that their SO’s are hooking up?

As difficult as it may seem, I am not trying to be provocative.  You have a tendency to blast everything that is said here and I really would like to understand where you stand on these questions.

You are correct Jen. Alberto approves with no problem. Bogdan does, reluctantly,  but not on RLC's cams.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Guess your .02 doesn't mean much.  If you are that puritan, what the hell are you doing here?

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Wow great how many absolutely perfect lovers are in this forum who can also judge how good or bad other people's sex is, big compliments to you LOL. I think the only ones who can really do that are the two and no one else.😂 Also think that the quality of sex with Alberto will not change Martina's bisexuality.

Excellent said ☺️

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Hi JenMom, good summary as so often. many good questions that everyone should answer honestly for themselves. I admit that I also was a bit confused at the beginning, now I understand their relationship better and hope that they won't let thereself be influenced by our posts and just get on with their life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Wow great how many absolutely perfect lovers are in this forum who can also judge how good or bad other people's sex is, big compliments to you LOL. I think the only ones who can really do that are the two and no one else.😂 Also think that the quality of sex with Alberto will not change Martina's bisexuality.

What a loony reply. I think it's been well documented over the past few years, by numerous people on this forum, on how inadequate Alberto is in his lovemaking and satisfying his partner. How many times have you seen Alberto get his own rocks off and immediately walk away, leaving Martina doing her best on her own to come to a climax. His job is to bring her to climax first and after that get himself off. It's a classic case of being a lousy lover.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 8 heures, Miraguy a dit :

What a loony reply. I think it's been well documented over the past few years, by numerous people on this forum, on how inadequate Alberto is in his lovemaking and satisfying his partner. How many times have you seen Alberto get his own rocks off and immediately walk away, leaving Martina doing her best on her own to come to a climax. His job is to bring her to climax first and after that get himself off. It's a classic case of being a lousy lover.

Well that is a loony reply, your perception only, documented 😂 don't you mean everyone's fantasy perceptions, including yours, perhaps what you describe is Dantez & Mira 😂

9 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Thanks for your not"loony" reply. I'm happy to here that we have male lovers here who knows exactly what a woman deserves and I hope they also act exactly in the way you mentioned. 😉 

But a perhaps much more interesting question. Why are they today so early up ? Does anybody have some more infos ? Thansk a lot in advance.

22 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Thanks for your not"loony" reply. I'm happy to here that we have male lovers here who knows exactly what a woman deserves and I hope they also act exactly in the way you mentioned. 😉 

But a perhaps much more interesting question. Why are they today so early up ? Does anybody have some more infos ? Thansk a lot in advance.

She should have appeared on Friday in the final list of students admitted to the school where she wants to study the next course, but did not receive any notification.

She was going to go to the school center this morning, but she has finally managed to contact by phone and everything has been resolved.

They have taken the opportunity of being up early to go out together to walk the dogs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1