Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

15 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I am also very pleased that Martina got the education path that she wanted by getting accepted into the school that she wanted.  She has shown that she has the capability to succeed.  She passed a very difficult entrance exam with great marks.  She did not look happy over the weekend but when Emnv explained that her acceptance to the school had been delayed to today then everything made sense.  She should be a very happy person and should be very proud of herself.  And I am sure Alberto feels the same way.  They should celebrate.  The best is yet to come.

By saying the best is yet to come. Are you saying Alberto will get a job?  In support of Martina I would give Alberto $100 us dollars/85 Euros if he gets a job by the end of the month!  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

By saying the best is yet to come. Are you saying Alberto will get a job?  In support of Martina I would give Alberto $100 us dollars/85 Euros if he gets a job by the end of the month!  

I believe that this couple has the potential to achieve what they want and will enjoy in life to its fullest.  Alberto will get agood job.  Maybe not by the end of the month.  I do not believe he is lazy.  It is not an easy time with COVID but the right job will come about because he is looking and it will happen.  If Martina gets her education then her travel job and Alberto gets his job, we will probably lose them from RLC and we will all be sorry for that. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll say this one more time just for you JenMom since you are so understanding and happy with the development between your crush Martina and horse face Nelly....It's wrong that any partner condones extracurricular sexual activities, YES they are all wrong, Alberto and Bogdan are fully aware of their SO's hooking up, YES I believe RLC should be made up of strictly monogamous couples.

I stand by what the words of the lord says....end of story!  You stand by no morals or values and only stand for what might get you off!!

Now, have a good day!!!

Again I need a down middle finger. This is a lady you are talking to so direct that piss at yourself!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

I believe that this couple has the potential to achieve what they want and will enjoy in life to its fullest.  Alberto will get agood job.  Maybe not by the end of the month.  I do not believe he is lazy.  It is not an easy time with COVID but the right job will come about because he is looking and it will happen.  If Martina gets her education then her travel job and Alberto gets his job, we will probably lose them from RLC and we will all be sorry for that. 

Thanks for responding. I would not say everything will end happy ever after, especially with the taste Martina has for sex.  Unfortunately, because Bogdan nor Alberto have not placed a hard attempt to stop this thing between Nelly and Martina:  It may take something extremely damaging to help them on the right or better path than what is occurring. 

I would enjoy seeing Alberto and Martina leave RLC and move on with there life, leaving this one behind and being very successful. I've seen a few other do that and even one get married, living happily. To become more mature, responsible with the desire and strength to change. It does not mean Martina will no longer be bisexual but perhaps do it with morality in mind. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, yelt said:

Thanks for responding. I would not say everything will end happy ever after, especially with the taste Martina has for sex.  Unfortunately, because Bogdan nor Alberto have not placed a hard attempt to stop this thing between Nelly and Martina:  It may take something extremely damaging to help them on the right or better path than what is occurring. 

I would enjoy seeing Alberto and Martina leave RLC and move on with there life, leaving this one behind and being very successful. I've seen a few other do that and even one get married, living happily. To become more mature, responsible with the desire and strength to change. It does not mean Martina will no longer be bisexual but perhaps do it with morality in mind. 

I have watched M&A since I began in april everyday for as many hours as they are on. I love Martina! I would never post anything here to hurt her or cause her a problem. The one thing I will post tonight is that a decision that has been thought about for a little while now has been made and told to Alberto. She has chosen to Leave Alberto for Michael. It is to happen some time in August I think. There is so much going on in this house, which are things I can't speak of, I'm not sure that will work or not.

I have watched these two and almost feel like I know every corner of that house. I've listened and relistened many times to make sure I undersand what is going or to happen or what has happened. Tonight if anyone had listened you would have heard her tell A then call Michael and tell him. Was sad. I beleive that Martina seems to be just like a young girl that has some meaturing yet which is not a bad thing. I do love it when they play around like little kids or when her young school friend and her play around. It shows her real youth. She however is trying to live her older life too fast. That will not be good as the years she will be missing would be remembered as the best years of her life.

I do want to tell you Martina that I believe you are making a mistake because of what is going on in your life right now you need someone that will be that strong steady force that has been there for you like last years schooling. I don't know Michael knows nor how involved he has been with you. I think you may be careful or you could easily get hurt and I hope you don't. Right now I think Alberto is still the man for you. I know you still have lot's of feelinigs for him. If either of you need help PM me.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I wonder who will be first to pm him pretending to be Martina or Alberto or even  'Michael'

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

I have watched M&A since I began in april everyday for as many hours as they are on. I love Martina! I would never post anything here to hurt her or cause her a problem. The one thing I will post tonight is that a decision that has been thought about for a little while now has been made and told to Alberto. She has chosen to Leave Alberto for Michael. It is to happen some time in August I think. There is so much going on in this house, which are things I can't speak of, I'm not sure that will work or not.

I have watched these two and almost feel like I know every corner of that house. I've listened and relistened many times to make sure I undersand what is going or to happen or what has happened. Tonight if anyone had listened you would have heard her tell A then call Michael and tell him. Was sad. I beleive that Martina seems to be just like a young girl that has some meaturing yet which is not a bad thing. I do love it when they play around like little kids or when her young school friend and her play around. It shows her real youth. She however is trying to live her older life too fast. That will not be good as the years she will be missing would be remembered as the best years of her life.

I do want to tell you Martina that I believe you are making a mistake because of what is going on in your life right now you need someone that will be that strong steady force that has been there for you like last years schooling. I don't know Michael knows nor how involved he has been with you. I think you may be careful or you could easily get hurt and I hope you don't. Right now I think Alberto is still the man for you. I know you still have lot's of feelinigs for him. If either of you need help PM me.

Listening is important, but understanding the language is definitely a plus.

Otherwise, you could mistake the problems she has registering at the new school with the end of a relationship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, emnv said:

Listening is important, but understanding the language is definitely a plus.

Otherwise, you could mistake the problems she has registering at the new school with the end of a relationship.

Agree that was exacly the thing I've also understood when I've watched them yesterday night. Would also be a bit strange to stay together till mid of August if she has communicated such plans to Alberto.

• Upvote 2