Milana & Robien (2021) Part #2

41 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo jab, I havnt watched any news for a week, and I saw the flooding that was going on in Germany. It looks so horrible! Is this affecting you or your family and friends in any way? Is this pretty rare or does it hap p en from time to time? Let me know.

Oh hi Ash. Thanks for your kind words and concern. The flooding is about 200km west from me. We only had some light rain here. Nobody of my loved ones and friends is affected. And yes in this region it is really really rare. In fact such a disaster never happened there before. That's why unfortunately the people there were not prepared at all. There were no dams or flood barriers at all. That's why there is so much damage and deaths there. 

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh hi Ash. Thanks for your kind words and concern. The flooding is about 200km west from me. We only had some light rain here. Nobody of my loved ones and friends is affected. And yes in this region it is really really rare. In fact such a disaster never happened there before. That's why unfortunately the people there were not prepared at all. There were no dams or flood barriers at all. That's why there is so much damage and deaths there. 

Oh wow,some of those people lost everything they own. When I see stuff like this,  it makes me think how much I worry about stuff , and get all upset about,, that isn't really all that important at all.  Glad you were safe from it. 

• Like 2

On 7/17/2021 at 6:39 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks Ash for the reminder-I had forgotten Jab's was in Germany. Glad to hear you and family are safe. Also @amandafanin Belgium, hopefully he is OK and well pissed off about yesterday's F1 race.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well maybe it is really you and all that British Somerset thing is just a disguise to protect your identity 😂

Oh fuck now you have gone and done it, can't a guy have ANY secrets any more for fucks sake :biggrin:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...