Leora & Malia - Home Activities #25

Nicholas

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

🤣 HaHa...Pulo you do make me laugh...Leora can't even get over her ex boyfriend and partner Paul, she shows him her tits and flashes he gash if he asks still....What a wonderful Councilor this fucking hypocrite will make.🤣

" Physician heal thyself " 🙄

Su una cosa hai torto, non sappiamo se sono Ex.

Ad un ex non fai vedere le tette o lo telefoni (e ci messaggi al cellulare) tutti i giorni.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why? The two are not a couple. How long is this pseudo lesbian bullshit show charade supposed to continue?

If Malia has found some real friends there, maybe even a real relationship, why not stick to it, rather than doing the same RLC bullshit shows over and over again.

The comments have been reported as further spamming of the thread.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

About one thing you're wrong, we don't know if I'm Ex.

You don't show an ex your boobs or you phone him (and text us on his cell phone) every day.

Correct Brokk ! I should possibly have written " Supposed Ex "

Her record with the presumed present BF certainly does not qualify her to give advice on relationships either.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

She should walk into a kid's cancer clinic and get things into perspective, you don't see those kids wallowing in self pity.

She get's absolutely zilch sympathy out of me, in fact the both of these two bit cock magnets have got their heads so far up their own arses they have lost touch with reality.

Wish I had my head up thier arses would give them something to talk about   and when they,saw the size of my dick all depression  would leave and turn to laughter 👿

• Like 1

I believe a point of whether someone may be considered an ideal person to be giving a friend some suggestions or possible advice on what the friend should consider doing as far as an involvement that the friend had with someone who supposedly was into occasionally doing drugs and being more someone that was using someone else for the most part, rather than being straight-up and honest about their feelings towards the other individual, is not as important as one friend showing some compassion and sympathy towards the other to care enough to try to give some suggestive advice on what the friend should perhaps do or not do. The fact that a friend showed enough concern and compassion for the other friend going through something like that seems to be more of a relative point than whether or not a friend should be considered an ideal individual to be doing so or not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe a point of whether someone may be considered an ideal person to be giving a friend some suggestions or possible advice on what the friend should consider doing as far as an involvement that the friend had with someone who supposedly was into occasionally doing drugs and being more someone that was using someone else for the most part, rather than being straight-up and honest about their feelings towards the other individual is not as important as one friend showing some compassion and sympathy towards the other to care enough to try to give some suggestive advice on what the friend should perhaps do or not do. The fact that a friend showed enough concern and compassion for the other friend going through something like that seems to be more of a relative point than whether or not a friend should be considered an ideal individual to be doing so or not.

Nich, I take your point and agree that it was indeed nice of Leora to show some genuine affection toward Malia the other day...One of the only genuine things to happen in the apartment for a while.

• Like 1