Leora & Malia - Home Activities #25

Nicholas

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I keep hearing everyone railing on Alladino. Not sure what he is all about but I've heard dudes saying worse shit here back in the day.

I believe you must be referring to Allawhino. I don't believe there has ever been anyone who has complained and whined about the same things over and over repetatively for over a year like a scratched skipping record like that one has in various threads of this site, and in particular the threads here more than any other. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Yes, she is much more attractive.

So they DO read the forum!😉

I think I should answer that with a question. Do you think or believe that they or at least one of them may ? Now I'll say that I'm about 99.9% certain that at least one of them, if not the both of them by now do occasionally. As I mentioned earlier, Malia started changing her hairstyle not long after it had been being mentioned on here that perhaps she might consider doing so sometimes.

1 minute ago, mont said:

The preview pics are more blurry now 

I think they are losing more and more customers now. Fewerpeople are buying into the shows, and otherwise they simply lack real content.

In the Leora and Malia apartment, this is especially extreme. Here one only have to pay for one day, make a recoding and then he practical has the same content as someone who pays $45 per month, just by restarting the same video over and over again. 😂

Just now, Nicholas said:

I think I should answer that with a question. Do you think or believe that they or at least one of them may ? Now I'll say that I'm about 99.9% certain that at least one of them, if not the both of them by now do.

Well bro, I believed it before you know who, but yes. I think every damn person on here reads what we say with few exceptions. I think some probably stay away from it to keep a good attitude. It can be quite brutal here and they are just people like us. Some of the shit we say is very hurtful. Many justify their comments by saying if the model can't stand the heat they should stay out of the kitchen.

The truth of the matter is most of the complaints about the participants are made by users that LIKE the model. They believe if they complain enough the model will get the hint and do what they ask. This is ludicrous, of course. The best advice I can give to anyone posting here is if they have a beef, make your point and move on. In my experience if they continue to make the same complaints it has the opposite effect.

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think they are losing more and more customers now. Fewerpeople are buying into the shows, and otherwise they simply lack real content.

In the Leora and Malia apartment, this is especially extreme. Here one only have to pay for one day, make a recoding and then he practical has the same content as someone who pays $45 per month, just by restarting the same video over and over again. 😂

O forse la risposta più semplice è che nessuno degli appartamenti, salvo qualche sorpresa ogni tanto, non fanno vedere niente di così speciale? Forse è perché le telecamere free sono poche e chi vorrebbe fare un pensiero di abbonarsi non può valutare se vale la pena abbonarsi o no? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Or maybe the simpler answer is that none of the apartments, save for the occasional surprise, show anything that special? Maybe it's because the free cameras are few and far between and those who would make a point of subscribing can't gauge whether or not it's worth subscribing?

I'm not sure I understood you correctly. Do you mean that RLC made the preview more blurry to avoid potential customers to notice before subscription that nothing is really going on?