Leora & Malia - Home Activities #25

Nicholas

1 minute ago, Howard said:

They are lesbians. They don't have boyfriends!! Come on...get with the program!

Well, as my friend, Nick said, I have been in another land. I left my home here a year ago and now I am trying to catch up. But my true belief is that if they were lesbians they'd be cunning linguists.🤣

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

True and shame on me but at least I know for sure what is happening in Kitty land. Here I can't see a damn thing except two chicks oiling bodies and playing with each other. The sad thing is The Cat is going along with it so I will have to either believe it to be real or he is playing along for shits and giggles.

Hate to be a bearer or enlightener of bad news but two chicks oiling bodies and playing with each other is alot more interesting than anything that ever goes on in Kitty land jugg, or ever has for that matter. No wonder Ms. Kitty thinks you're so sweet. 😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Am I to believe that Malia got rid of her bangs (no pun intended about her breakup🤣)? If so I am now willing to take a second look at her. I absolutely HATE bangs. They are for children IMHO and I can't look at a girl if she reminds me of a child.

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Hate to be a bearer or enlightener of bad news but two chicks oiling bodies and playing with each other is alot more interesting than anything that ever goes on in Kitty land jugg, or ever has for that matter. No wonder Ms. Kitty thinks you're so sweet. 😂

You're right about the void in Kitty land but when you are able to get a glimpse inside it gets more interesting. Kitty's mom for example.😎

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Am I to believe that Malia got rid of her bangs (no pun intended about her breakup🤣)? If so I am now willing to take a second look at her. I absolutely HATE bangs. They are for children IMHO and I can't look at a girl if she reminds me of a child.

Interesting you should feel that way jugg, although I feel that Marcie and Veronica might be a tad disappointed if they knew you felt that way. 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Interesting you should feel that way jugg, although I feel that Marcie and Veronica might be a tad disappointed if they knew you felt that way. 😂

Who is Marcie? I thought it was Betty. Oh and don't worry. I'm keeping them both very busy.

be8b540269c63e15c4034a897aacd.jpg

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Who is Marcie? I thought it was Betty. Oh and don't worry. I'm keeping them both very busy.

be8b540269c63e15c4034a897aacd.jpg

That's nice. But Betty didn't wear her hair having any bangs to my knowledge. I do believe that Marcie and Veronica and perhaps on occasion even Peppermint Patty when she visited Riverdale from The Peanuts land may have. 🤣

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

That's nice. But Betty didn't wear her hair having any bangs to my knowledge. I do believe that Marcie and Veronica and perhaps on occasion even Peppermint Patty may have. 🤣

I don't know. I never hung around with the Peanuts. That Lucie chick was a total bitch and Charlie was a downer.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I don't know. I never hung around with the Peanuts. That Lucie chick was a total bitch and Charlie was a downer.

Funny stuff jugg. In all actuallity, Malia started wearing her hair in different styles with the front pinned or tied back not long after it had been being suggested in threads here that she might perhaps consider doing so sometimes other than always wearing it combed or brushed down in the front. She is even more of an attractive woman since she decided to start wearing it that way.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Funny stuff jugg. In all actuallity, Malia started wearing her hair in different styles with the front pinned or tied back not long after it had been being suggested in threads here that she might perhaps consider doing so sometimes other than always wearing it combed or brushed down in the front. She is even more of an attractive woman since she decided to start wearing it that way.

Yes, she is much more attractive.

So they DO read the forum!😉