Leora & Malia - Home Activities #25

Nicholas

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Nich, I would imagine that you did read the follow up I posted that Brokk and Pulo appreciated and realised that what I wrote "pulling your pisser " is another way sometimes used in the UK for joking or " taking the piss ", not to be taken seriously.

There was never any intention of getting people to believe she left the apartment with a vibrator in her hand, and I'm surprised and amazed anyone did, although one particular member did in fact do so.🤣 and became quite irate about it 😕

Yes, I did read it and I already had thought that the prior or initial post was meant more for humor, than anything else. I initially responded because I wasn't sure that someone else may have by the inquisitive response that individual made after the initial post. 

• Upvote 2

Me thinks some kittens....really likes and enjoys being petted and stroked. So much so that apparently some even seem to drool some while they are being petted and stroked and that is quite interesting to observe. Me say...."Meow" to the little kittens who do. 😸

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Me thinks some kittens....really likes and enjoys being petted and stroked. So much so that apparently some even seem to drool some while they are being petted and stroked and that is quite interesting to observe. Me say...."Meow" to the little kittens who do. 😸

meow 😸

• Like 1