Leora & Malia - Home Activities #25

Nicholas

Just now, Newark52 said:

Yes they do have laws about firing people, if you want to remove someone from their employment there’s processes you have to follow then there’s the possibility of being taken to court for unfair dismissal, now if the persons still not satisfied they can appeal to the European Court of Human Rights, so it’s not not as simple as “Your Fired” the only time someone can be fired on the spot is for breaching Health and Safety, then there’s not a court in the UK or Europe will hear the case for unfair dismissal 

With the UK now being out of Europe we are still bound by most of the employment laws set up whilst we were in the EU. 

We have similar laws here in Canada but people still get terminated without just cause.

For RLC girls I don't think the same ruling applies to them.  When RLC says pack your things and leave it's game over for the tenants.

1 hour ago, TheGambit said:

At this point Malia knows Leoras pussy better than Paul in way more years lol.

Same crap over and over and over, yet many of you guys keep giving them views and money. Fire these girls already.

You choose your entertainment, and I will choose mine. But, please do not concern yourself with how I spend my money. 

It is not coming out of your bank account, if you have one !  Your opinion of the tenants of this apartment, will always differ from mine !😏

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We have similar laws here in Canada but people still get terminated without just cause.

For RLC girls I don't think the same ruling applies to them.  When RLC says pack your things and leave it's game over for the tenants.

Unfortunately you need to give 3 verbal warnings each warning has to be documented and then they’re only valid for 12 months, then a written warning again only valid for 12 months then a final written warning with the final written warning if you ever get that far it’s clear your desk/pack your bags. To be honest getting rid of someone can take years of going round and round in circles.

I’ve seen RLC’s way of terminating someone’s tenancy I’m not saying Leora’s any different because we don’t know what’s she signed up to, but if I was to put money on it I’d say she’s signed a pretty tight contract, at the end or the day she’s not stupid. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Unfortunately you need to give 3 verbal warnings each warning has to be documented and then they’re only valid for 12 months, then a written warning again only valid for 12 months then a final written warning with the final written warning if you ever get that far it’s clear your desk/pack your bags. To be honest getting rid of someone can take years of going round and round in circles.

I’ve seen RLC’s way of terminating someone’s tenancy I’m not saying Leora’s any different because we don’t know what’s she signed up to, but if I was to put money on it I’d say she’s signed a pretty tight contract, at the end or the day she’s not stupid. 

I do not think that the contracts fall under the the law of employment relationship. In germany, for example (but certainly also in other european countries), this would mean that certain maximum working hours per day would not be allowed to be exceeded. With this, RLC may have the apartment online for only 10 hours a day. 😂

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

a great happy day

Tuesday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈🌟 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍 🐶 🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!  🐊   gregg 😁😈 mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I was already aware of that which is why I mentioned what I did earlier about anyone not believing everything they may read on this site if they didn't see it with their own eyes.

Nich, I would imagine that you did read the follow up I posted that Brokk and Pulo appreciated and realised that what I wrote "pulling your pisser " is another way sometimes used in the UK for joking or " taking the piss ", not to be taken seriously.

There was never any intention of getting people to believe she left the apartment with a vibrator in her hand, and I'm surprised and amazed anyone did, although one particular member did in fact do so.🤣 and became quite irate about it 😕

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, winnlove said:

Also remember another guy in the apartment awhile ago nothing happened but they still sent this guy to their place ... I don't know if Paul knows that, but Léora seemed happy to be in his company!

Se intendi quello che invitano sempre è solo un amico di Leora che è già stato più volte a casa sia a Praga che in Russia. Non c'è niente tra loro che semplice amicizia. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

I do not think that the contracts fall under the the law of employment relationship. In germany, for example (but certainly also in other european countries), this would mean that certain maximum working hours per day would not be allowed to be exceeded. With this, RLC may have the apartment online for only 10 hours a day. 😂

Seeing as you are so clever and assuming you’re in Germany (I could be wrong) you will have obviously heard of the European Work Time Directive, it’s a document you can sign which excludes you from the maximum permitted 48 hour working week so one can work as many hours as you like, but I don’t think RLC’s tenants have as you’d like to call it contracted working hours.

If you’d like to know more about the European Work Time Directive don’t be afraid to ask, or are you to clever for that.

• Like 2