Leora & Malia - Home Activities #25

Nicholas

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

We have similar laws here in Canada but people still get terminated without just cause.

For RLC girls I don't think the same ruling applies to them.  When RLC says pack your things and leave it's game over for the tenants.

Fucking hell it was game over for Donald he went in a puff of smoke no messing

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Hard on chris said:

Just fucking found out that freebie me ain't got nothing now on leora malia site now free cams they are cunts fucking  bastards

Thank you rlc for putting free cam back on in the kitchen how about both bedrooms bathroom etc thank you very much you lovely  people

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Seeing as you are so clever and assuming you’re in Germany (I could be wrong) you will have obviously heard of the European Work Time Directive, it’s a document you can sign which excludes you from the maximum permitted 48 hour working week so one can work as many hours as you like, but I don’t think RLC’s tenants have as you’d like to call it contracted working hours.

If you’d like to know more about the European Work Time Directive don’t be afraid to ask, or are you to clever for that.

Yeah, now people are even questioning whether I know where I live. 😂

I deliberately based my answer on Germany, because I only know the legal situation here. The decisive factor in Germany is the Arbeitszeitgesetz. It is important to understand that the european regulations only set the minimum standards. The applicable laws are those in force in the respective countries.

WWW.GESETZE-IM-INTERNET.DE

What is much more important, however, is that this law is aimed at an employee relationship and that certain groups are regulated otherwise.

36 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, now people are even questioning whether I know where I live. 😂

I deliberately based my answer on Germany, because I only know the legal situation here. The decisive factor in Germany is the Arbeitszeitgesetz. It is important to understand that the european regulations only set the minimum standards. The applicable laws are those in force in the respective countries.

WWW.GESETZE-IM-INTERNET.DE

What is much more important, however, is that this law is aimed at an employee relationship and that certain groups are regulated otherwise.

Well as I did know where you lived until you mentioned Germany it was an educated guess, so put your toys back in your pram like a good little boy, smart arse.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3