B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

Here we go then … speculations time 😂🤣😂😝 Did Bruno spend the day with her on Sunday then or she was supposed to meet always this guy ? Is this one a friend of Bruno ( he speaks Russian so highly unlikely but still … ) ? Did they meet at the beach while she was with Bruno and he just flirted her there and today it is their first actually date even in the apartment ? 

I am only making funny speculations , mostly want to prove that whatever we moan or complain or whatever about Gina , Stella , Bruno , whoever fucks one another and backstabs from behind and all these crazy things , NOONE and I repeat NOONE ( except of those who happen to have Instagram accounts of tenants and happen to check their posts ) can know anything of what goes on as soon as the participants disappear from the sight of cameras .. we then all only speculate and according to the feelings we have for each tenant , it is either positive , negative or whatever …

Stella , soon after rejoining RLC , is bringing then part of her private life in B1 , we saw just a week ago her “ things “ with Bruno while Gina was asleep , well , I can certainly say that her presence so far is giving all the right elements for a great presence and stay . We now have an upgrade then in B1 as from Ariana we moved to Stella ( speaking about the things they are wiling to share on camera ) and this leaves Radislava to see if she remains the same or she will also offer more than what we are watching for months .. 

Well done Stella and well done to the guy of trying not to be shy , even though he is nervous of cameras 😁🤓🥳

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

It seems that it is a really fresh thing as both have a nervous reaction , it only remains to be seen what this will prove to be in the next days or it is just a “ getting to know “ day and hopefully we don’t lose Stella from our screens due to this current guy . 

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Guy seems he overnights at Stella’s 😉😉 or in B1 in general 🤨

Would you please stop writing these essays. Unless you actually now something please let us all observe. We can see that he's naked...

I've got a $1,000 that says if they have sex it will be without a condom. Stella does not like condoms. I heard her tell her last lover that one night. This is when she was occupying the room now taken by Pam and the guy was Bruno's friend.

9 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Would you please stop writing these essays. Unless you actually now something please let us all observe. We can see that he's naked...

Recap for those who aren’t watching .. plus not everyone has active subscription to be able and watch . 

• Like 3