B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

WOW! She took her time, over 34 hours away. That's twice in about a week that she has disappeared for over 30 hours. But maybe it wasn't all in vein. Hopefully she cn start hanging out with this guy on camera too, from now on.Β 

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

WOW! She took her time, over 34 hours away. That's twice in about a week that she has disappeared for over 30 hours. But maybe it wasn't all in vein. Hopefully she cn start hanging out with this guy on camera too, from now on.Β 

Β 

Look at Lola or Anna, they are forever in the apartment and so boring that I hope for a quick move out. The time spent in these apartments is only really valuable if it is lived.

Β 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well he is a handsome young man. I hope he is ready for a lot of sex as she likes to fuck and get pounded.Β 

I'll settle for him not being an alcoholic who can't get it up without a pocket crane.:smile:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well he is a handsome young man. I hope he is ready for a lot of sex as she likes to fuck and get pounded.Β 

If i was in her shoes the minute i walked through the door i would have him brought up to the room and down on my hands and knees sucking him off.

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

If i was in her shoes the minute i walked through the door i would have him brought up to the room and down on my hands and knees sucking him off.

If I were in his shoes I would have cupped those butt cheeks of hers and pulled her to me and munch away...:smile:Β  UMMMM...

• Haha 1

When you say "he seems to be" bored "I find the word weak. It feels like Stella is proud to have brought a toy to Pam, while Pam watches the youngster. man with an amused air, wondering what the hell Stella could have made him smoke before coming.