B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

4 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

would spec that Pam is away for a weekend - bigger bag and stuff packed for a stay somewhere. PamFan turned off! Maybe a vist to see Mr J? Hope she has a good time !!πŸ€ͺ

it may take time if we consider the health problems he has at the moment
he's in the hospital needing oxygen every time he talks on the phone with Pam, it's not the great shape

9 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Thanks for the info - he must be in a bad way, as said, poor guy. My neighbour had it but even when she left hospital it took about 5 weeks for her to be able to talk properly. 😟

My sister did not go so far as to be hospitalized but she took several weeks to recover too, very tired to move or even to speak
It's a real crap this thing because it does not only kill, it leaves a nasty mark for a long time
it's a pity that people don't want to open their eyes

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

My sister did not go so far as to be hospitalized but she took several weeks to recover too, very tired to move or even to speak
It's a real crap this thing because it does not only kill, it leaves a nasty mark for a long time
it's a pity that people don't want to open their eyes

know what your sayin...

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Nice of Tes, throws pam in the pool with her towel, and then fetches two dry ones for her. Tes is going way up in my esteem,

Not in B1....