B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

8 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

The confused and sad reactions don't give reputation points.

Exactly , surprised that stncld made the wrong call with that 🤓🥸

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u are so right she is a very diff person

You ought to see her on previous ventures.  She was in the bath with all kinds of candles and she leaned her head back and set her hair on fire.   She's a walking disaster waiting for accidents to happen.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You ought to see her on previous ventures.  She was in the bath with all kinds of candles and she leaned her head back and set her hair on fire.   She's a walking disaster waiting for accidents to happen.

some girls do anything to be top cam, including setting themselves on fire

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

maybe now with her virgin bf she will calmdown but u never know when another jagermeister bottle is around

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Exactly , surprised that stncld made the wrong call with that 🤓🥸

I really don't pay much attention to them.  When these emoji's were first put in place there was a downvote emoji, there was so much crying over it Admin had to disabled it. But personally it doesn't bother me at all if someone wants to downvote me, upvote me, like me or be confused. I have so much to do in a day when I log in I never notice such things.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

some girls do anything to be top cam, including setting themselves on fire

The only day I'll be close to being an inferno is when I get cremated.  I have to leave this world with a smoking hot body.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2