Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

If Malia were to leave (not that I want that as I'd much rather they sort it out and it's all good in a day or two), does Leora have any other female friends that could move in? I think a lonesome Leora would be a hard sell after what we've been treated to in the last year and she doesn't look like ever bringing a dude back so that just leaves Paul, or maybe a hot bi-sexual, sex mad friend from the salon?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

If Malia were to leave (not that I want that as I'd much rather they sort it out and it's all good in a day or two), does Leora have any other female friends that could move in? I think a lonesome Leora would be a hard sell after what we've been treated to in the last year and she doesn't look like ever bringing a dude back so that just leaves Paul, or maybe a hot bi-sexual, sex mad friend from the salon?

Per quello che ne sappiamo no.

L'unico, IN TEORIA, sarebbe Paul. 

• Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Don't worry, Malia's not going anywhere. Her other mate back home is married, and it's fair to say the girls she has befriended here in Prague are all settled where they are - And don't forget, could very well have partners. Apart from Paul i don't think she is willing to live with anyone else, and this includes LB.

Leora now looks 'Interested'.....

13 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Since this has been going on since before her birthday, chances of anything improving in a day or two seems slim. Leora is more than likely aware that such a situation does not help in achieving as much of more popular view times. Of course she never hàs had much problem doing so by herself either.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Nicholas a dit :

Since this has been going on since before her birthday, chances of anything improving in a day or two seems slim. Leora is aware that such a situation does not help in achieving as much of more popular view times.

Yeah, trying to be optimistic but I know what you mean, it's gone a little sour.

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

That's all the skunk does have, he has nothing else, his credibility is shot to pieces and all the sad man does now is send predictable emoji's to those he dislikes.

I laugh at his pathetic actions..... 

Kettle calling the pot black. Stroke that ego old man 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Thanks for all the confused reactions tonight BTW, you know who you are - It keeps me up in the top 5!

What a fucking Retard.