Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Not sure about all that stuff but who cares? LOL Go baby!

I have said in the past that it is , for my personal taste , so much better that the girls do things by themselves  rather than trying to perform side by side , creating stress , making the forum have controversial chats and so on.. it is a realistic experience and of course the majority of the long time fans and supporters , I am sure that they prefer ( as I do also , but also Malia by herself ) the solo by Leora than the mutual things .. 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

That backfired! With the door closed and Malia in the kitchen, she actually had to speak to her 'beloved' Loverboy in the open!😲 😆

4 minutes ago, LyingBillyNoMates said:

Same old stock phrases I notice, you need a new script writer.

And the guy who wore a crown on his head preaching about ego's.

You were told before that you were out of your depth and drowning in your own BS, nothing's changed fat boy.

Love you bad and can't wait to fuck you again.❤️💋 You're sooooo butch.😁

You really need to go put that family mausoleum to use.

Like I said jimbo. Kettle calling the pot black 😂

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Not sure about the Leora/Malia issues but I am happy to see both of them as they are. Also not sure about whosie whatsitt is arguing on here. Hope you dudes can finger it out 🤣

It’s been a long time that we get “ real life “ things happening on cameras and for sure it is a much pleasant change for viewing experience even if it is for a sad reason .. and like this , old Leora is appearing also 😉😉

And when old Leora appears , the real deal is happening .. no comedy talks if there’s penetration , small pink toys and so on .. the black toy made the appearance after a very long time on full light conditions , I guess finally true fans are happy ☺️😇

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You really need to go put that family mausoleum to use.

Like I said jimbo. Kettle calling the pot black 😂

Are you sure it is jimbo, maybe it is state, or his shadow with a pathetic sick sense of humor. 🤣

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Are you sure it is jimbo, maybe it is state, or his shadow with a pathetic sick sense of humor. 🤣

Very well could be 😁 or just another clown 🤡 trying to get his ego stroked around here 🤣 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1