Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Pepe said:

Why are you bothering with a troll? 

Because it's funny when someone who is this stupid thinks they actually know things more!

He's even given me a name! Mr. 100%!! OOH, Sexy!

I can think of one for him. Begins with C...

2 minutes ago, philo said:

The next thing I expect to hear from Mr. 100% is a description of the flowers in the garden where Leora goes to sit to and talk on the phone to get away from all the microphones on her balcony. 

I will say this philo. He pays alot of attention to what goes on at that apartment and it has seemed on multiple occasions that he must have a pretty reliable translation app as well.

• Like 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Because it's funny when someone who is this stupid thinks they actually know things more!

Yeah he thinks he does or no one knows anything. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

I will say this philo. He pays alot of attention to what goes on at that apartment and it has seemed on multiple occasions that he must have a pretty reliable translation app as well.

I'm sure he is a valuable asset and resource for many of you. As a personal policy, whenever someone tells me that they know something with 100% certainty, when they are sitting behind a computer keyboard and not at the scene, that automatically puts them into a category with me that they can never get out of...LIAR !

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I'm sure he is a valuable asset and resource for many of you. As a personal policy, whenever someone tells me that they know something with 100% certainty, when they are sitting behind a computer keyboard and not at the scene, that automatically puts them into a category with me that they can never get out of...LIAR !

I believe the 100% remarks were made more because of what has been overheard and translated as nearly the same by more than him. 

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Then don't visit the Kitty thread bro. I own that one.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe the 100% remarks were made more because of what has been overheard and translated as nearly the same by more than him. 

We all have misspoken at some time or another. When I do I come back and say I was wrong or made a misstatement. It is the honorable thing to do. However, when someone doubles down on the misstatement and then starts calling names, then I know that I am not dealing with an honorable person. I would personally not trust anything else from that person. Its not his translation that I mistrust, its the person making the representation. All that was needed was a clarification that he trusted his translation to be 100%. But that is not what he said, is it? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, philo said:

We all have misspoken at some time or another. When I do I come back and say I was wrong or made a misstatement. It is the honorable thing to do. However, when someone doubles down on the misstatement and then starts calling names, then I know that I am not dealing with an honorable person. I would personally not trust anything else from that person. Its not his translation that I mistrust, its the person making the representation. All that was needed was a clarification that he trusted his translation to be 100%. But that is not what he said, is it? 

Which exact part did i get wrong according to you please?

1 minute ago, philo said:

I suppose not, but I'm pretty sure he may have meant for it to seem that way. Ole Slip has seemed to be a pretty honorable fellow. He is trying to deal with unfortunate circumstances in his own life and seems to try to occasionally find some solace here and by observing what goes on at that aoartment.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

I suppose not, but I'm pretty sure he may have meant for it to seem that way. Ole Slip has seemed to be a pretty honorable fellow. He is trying to deal with unfortunate circumstances in his own life and seems to try to occasionally find some solace here and by observing what goes on at that apartment.

I want to know what mistake i apparently 'doubled down' on.

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Then don't visit the Kitty thread bro. I own that one.

Never any opportunity to observe there what can be at the apartment usually referred to here juggs my ole friend. Meow. 😸