Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

3 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Yesterday you would of seen malia go downstairs for 20 mins  in her robe and come back with no food. she then went back down in her robe fuming  about 10mins later ,  and came back with her low calorie food.  there had been a problem with the couriers. 

i have not translated anything today YET , so  can't say why they went downstairs together.  But as slipper says they usually go down to talk privately  or have private calls, where I can't translate. They have also have met their boyfriends and girlfriends  downstairs in the private reception area while in their robes..  

That is a much better explanation that the asshole who claims he knows 100% where they were and what they were doing while typing on his computer. How can anyone take such dribble seriously?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, philo said:

That is a much better explanation that the asshole who claims he knows 100% where they were and what they were doing while typing on his computer. How can anyone take such dribble seriously?

It's exactly the same as i said you fucking moron!!! He even names me! 

36 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, people should be thanking Malia - This is why it's happened twice in 24 hours!😄

Malia is talking to him again right now, let's hope it works out and he isn't messing her about again.

That is hoped for Slip, but if it has already occurred on several occasions, chances are that it would occur again even if things are smoothed over. Malia is still pretty timid when it comes to her feelings it has seemed. Had I been her, I probably would have given a guy I really liked a second chance, but if anything else occurred similar to what more than likely has, I would have told him to fuck off and leave me alone. She would have probably been better off to have done so and especially after experiencing heartache with him again. She would have eventually gotten over it and moved on with her life and maybe eventually met someone that would treat her like she deserved to be.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Ahhh it is just like the old days. Leora posing, the holy 3 arguing, philo complaining.

All is right with the world!

😂🤣👏

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Another quick question about The Jerk...If Leora has a boyfriend and the Jerk is just a casual friend, then why did flash him her pussy and let him massage her shoulders while looking down at her naked body from behind?

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, philo said:

I cannot believe anything you type MR 100% !

So GAG-HER says i am correct, you quote this post and then say you don't believe what i say.....

Hmmm.

Let's all take a moment to think about that......🤔

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So GAG-HER says i am correct, you quote this post and then say you don't believe what i say.....

Hmmm.

Once you are caught in a lie, it means you loose your credibility.  Simple !

• Upvote 1

The next thing I expect to hear from Mr. 100% is a description of the flowers in the garden where Leora goes to sit to and talk on the phone to get away from all the microphones on her balcony. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hmmm.

Why are you bothering with a troll? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1