Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I want to know what mistake i apparently 'doubled down' on.

I'm not sure what was meant by that Slip. I was noticing more of some of the first comments that was being made in the posts trying to keep up.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I'm not sure Slip. I was only noticing some of the first comments that was being made.

Well i'm certainly interested in finding out. I'm sure i could explain it.

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Never any opportunity to observe there what can be at the apartment usually referred to here juggs my ole friend. Meow. 😸

Well, she had nothing to say today and it was a ho hum day so here I am.🙃

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well i'm certainly interested in finding out. I'm sure i could explain it.

Without going back and reading the comments more thoroughly, all I can think of is he may have been referring to you mentioning that you had mentioned certain things here on multiple occasions previously and apparently some must either choose to ignor some of them, or not believe some of them. I'll try to go back and reread more thoroughly a little later and see if it could have been meant in some other way.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Without going back and reading the comments more thoroughly, all I can think of is he may have been referring to you mentioning that you had mentioned certain things here on multiple occasions previously and apparently some must either choose to ignor some of them, or not believe some of them. I'll try to go back and reread more thoroughly a little later and see if it could have been meant in some other way.

Well i don't know. The only main info about it all was neither LB or Douche have ever lived in that building, and Douche doesn't even live in the city. That's it really!

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well i don't know. The only main info about it all was neither LB or Douche have ever lived in that building, and Douche doesn't even live in the city. That's it really!

Ok. I'll go back and reread some of the posts more thoroughly a little later anyway. If I happen to notice anything in particular that could have been being referred to, I'll mention it to you.

Time for a word from our sponsor, sensibility:

About five of you....GET A LIFE!!! The majority of posts in these thread (that St Cloud shuts down nearly daily to start another) are from a select few people. I like the participation, often fun to interact from around the globe, but those select few...ya'll need to get a life. 

• Find a job. 
  • Read a book (not on voyeurism or self-gratification).
  • Give your Weiner a break for a couple days (you'll save money on lotion and your calluses will start to heal).
  • Find a girlfriend (blow up dolls don't count).
  • Eat and drink water (stay hydrated).
  • Exercise (not even a fantasy wants anything to do with your big belly).
  • Don't log in for 24 hours (for most that will be harder then losing the belly fat).
  • Admit you have a smut addiction and get help from a licensed professional.

Do something productive that would make your mom or dad proud.

I now return you to the smut you can't get enough of.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Ok. I'll go back and reread some of the posts more thoroughly a little later anyway. If I happen to notice anything in particular that could have been being reffered to, I'll mention it to you.

Yeah, please do!

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Really ? Not even so much as a meow ? That Ms. Kitty is something else sometimes. 😸

With her it is a lot or nothing. But she is moody as you have noticed I am quite sure.🤣

15 minutes ago, Howard said:

Time for a word from our sponsor, sensibility:

About five of you....GET A LIFE!!! The majority of posts in these thread (that St Cloud shuts down nearly daily to start another) are from a select few people. I like the participation, often fun to interact from around the globe, but those select few...ya'll need to get a life. 

• Find a job. 
  • Read a book (not on voyeurism or self-gratification).
  • Give your Weiner a break for a couple days (you'll save money on lotion and your calluses will start to heal).
  • Find a girlfriend (blow up dolls don't count).
  • Eat and drink water (stay hydrated).
  • Exercise (not even a fantasy wants anything to do with your big belly).
  • Don't log in for 24 hours (for most that will be harder then losing the belly fat).
  • Admit you have a smut addiction and get help from a licensed professional.

Do something productive that would make your mom or dad proud.

I now return you to the smut you can't get enough of.

Some humorous comments I notice Howard. Been curious if you happen to wear any corrective lenses though. 🤓

• Like 2
  • Haha 2