new couple

Guest clivebb

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'v seen the new couple not sure what one if the 4 is the new couple but the girls are cute. but again I have seen all 4 the males and females come out of the bath rooms and never wash there hands. what is it about people in that country and not washing there hands after getting off the pot. Nora, Isabel. and now katya and the other girl as hot as they are I wouldn't touch any of them until I personally wash them in the tub myself.

Guest andre_h

No bath sessions :( Hope for the morning.

And it seems guests are not in relationships - they are sleeping separately and under the different covers

Ça commence comme ça ?

Does that start like that?

¿Eso comienza como eso?

Bu şekilde başlar?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest clivebb

je sais pas pourquoi mais je sens encore qu'on va encore avoir le droit à un couple pourri.

on verra bien ce qui se passe mais je me fais pas trop d'illusion avec rlc.

on commençe a être habituer aux mauvaises surprises avec les nouveaux couples helas.

esta es de las que se levanta con el pijama esta todo el dia en pijama y zapatillas y se acuesta con el mismo pijama , tenemos pantalon de chandal para rato ya vereis . ahora eso si el piso va a uedar como el oro de limpio , el perro no para de mearse y ella lo limpia con la mopa , hay un invento español que se llama fregona un trapo de cuerdas atado a un palo y un cubo lleno de agua para escurrirlo

fregona_300x180.jpg