B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #81 (July)

19 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u enjoy the outside and i will enjoy the twins

The twins are the second more experienced in Barcelona at the moment after N&B , they for sure know what they do ☺️ Enjoy 😇

To be fair , it has been also great to see Nelly interacting with the others , a great surprise for me rather than also being isolated . Of course , this is now not a GOV place but a permanent residence for Nelly , so actually , she’s having guests in her house and it could be seen as impolite not  joining 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is what events look like that would also make sense without a camera. Finally some real life on RLC. 😃👍

We agree 😇🤩

• Sad 1

Let’s hope that Tesla isn’t in her “ red “ days this time .. not that we had a complain last time 😉😉😉😋😋 Tesla .. fantastic once again ☺️😇😎

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i bet u feel stupid now

I have seen the twins bating uncountable times , it is good that there’s variety currently for everyone to enjoy whatever they like .. i just and in all of my times in events with visitors , I was always joining the company and perhaps I am a bit prejudiced with that .. I rather want to watch the guy seduce Tesla and have a happy villa ending and also to experience the voyeuristic moment of RLC summer 2021 in Barcelona , that is to see Nana / Vivian do more than bating on cameras 😉😉

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I have seen the twins bating uncountable times , it is good that there’s variety currently for everyone to enjoy whatever they like .. i just and in all of my times in events with visitors , I was always joining the company and perhaps I am a bit prejudiced with that .. I rather want to watch the guy seduce Tesla and have a happy villa ending and also to experience the voyeuristic moment of RLC summer 2021 in Barcelona , that is to see Nana / Vivian do more than bating on cameras 😉😉

so u do feel stupid, i thought u had learnt after the monica and valentines, and radi looking for a ATM LMAO