B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #81 (July)

7 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

What is amazing to me, just from the responses I have seen from Harley ( I have him on ignore so I only see his BS when somebody responds to him) Is he is excellent at telling that he knows everything that is going to happen. But, he only tells us he knew after it happens. 

LOL why would I say something before it happens and then it doesn't happen?  Then I get people like you saying everything I say is BS.  I was told by observation from a guy on this forum that there would be guest/guests arriving today and he was right, but in no way am I going to say this or anything about that until it happens to keep assholes like you from spewing your venom on me.

8 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

My ''source'' told me it was going to be a sunny day at the villa and people would hang out by the pool,and there would be some clouds in the sky.::)

if yur source is not scotland yard its not reliable

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Alter, es ist ganz einfach, entweder siehst du den Wert in dem, was ich sage, oder nicht. Es ist alles, was jeder von uns glaubt. Wenn das, was ich glaube, nicht das ist, was Sie glauben, habe ich kein Problem damit.

But you see that I ASKED you? And normally I ask to understand something. To get an answer. This was no I´m sure and you are wrong. It was a Question.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

dont forget the beach boys around the pool too, or the girls gonna be bored really fast

they have spent more time there today than the whole week put together, they think they are at the beach

9 minutes ago, ichpacco said:

Aber siehst du, dass ICH dich GEFRAGT habe? Und normalerweise bitte ich, etwas zu verstehen. Um eine Antwort zu bekommen. Das war nein, ich bin mir sicher und du liegst falsch. Es war eine Frage.

Would be interesting who likes my comment always 🙂 Maybe you like to send a pm 😉