B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #81 (July)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

hes source didnt tell him he would be here today

My source has contacted me today yet but when he does I will find out who it is but like I said in the post before this one, it really doesn't matter and from what my source told me of some things he noticed last night at B4, I knew there would be someone arriving to put on a show tonight.

Guess that is the reason Nana was running about last night cleaning, polishing and behaving like an over excited teenager and just for that young soppy bum. Mind you, remember when Jordi first appeared and was all over Pam pawing and being silly then look how that evolved so maybe Nana will surrender too, who knows?

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess it doesn't really matter, it's either Tesla's stool pigeon or Nana's, either way it's just a tease fest like all the rest!!  The desperate people that like the stupid shows should be in for a treat!!

And the desperate person looking to get attention by having comments to his poisonous posts is back and guess what , nobody cares about you 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 2

Just now, ddhm said:

And the desperate person looking to get attention by having comments to his poisonous posts is back and guess what , nobody cares about you 😂🤣😂🤣

LOL everybody cares or they would never comment.  That goes for you to ddhm!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Meine Quelle hat mich heute noch kontaktiert, aber wenn er es tut, werde ich herausfinden, wer es ist, aber wie ich in dem Beitrag vor diesem sagte, ist es wirklich egal und von dem, was meine Quelle mir von einigen Dingen erzählt hat, die er gestern Abend bemerkt hat B4, ich wusste, dass heute Abend jemand kommen würde, um eine Show zu veranstalten.

You think RLC says someone will come to visit? Or participants decide by theirselfes?

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

My source has contacted me today yet but when he does I will find out who it is but like I said in the post before this one, it really doesn't matter and from what my source told me of some things he noticed last night at B4, I knew there would be someone arriving to put on a show tonight.

Your source can predict the future , he must be a 24/7 watcher of RLC, I am impressed that you have video/photos /posts exchanging  with someone who loves RLC so much so as to know and be able to tell such details while you hate RLC . 

Just now, ichpacco said:

You think RLC says someone will come to visit? Or participants decide by theirselfes?

I think there is an itinerary and always has been.  There have been to many shows with different timings to substantiate that.  I think they are instructed to bring in guys/guests to keep the views up.  It's all part of their job in this line of work they have chosen for themselves.

Before anyone of you go off and say anything like....what about in the Leora & Malia's apartment, there is never any guests showing up there except for that one guy that has been there a few times.  Leora is special and I'm sure whatever she decides to do is OK with RLC.  The GOV's are the cash cow of RLC so what happens in the other apartments, RLC doesn't lose any sleep over.

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Your source can predict the future , he must be a 24/7 watcher of RLC, I am impressed that you have video/photos /posts exchanging  with someone who loves RLC so much so as to know and be able to tell such details while you hate RLC . 

He understands my hatred for RLC so I don't give a damn what you think about him or myself.  He has been around RLC since I first found RLC and he knows many things you don't and never will.  He has spoken with many of the tenants over time and knows a great deal about how it all works.  So, to answer your question, with what he told me he noticed last night, I knew there would be a visitor/visitors today.  However, you did not!!

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry guys for my interference with Harley , have fun enjoying the forum talks , no more feeding by me … 🤓😏 

What the hell are you apologizing for?  You interfere in every thread on this forum...no apologies necessary!!