B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #81 (July)

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ich denke, es gibt eine Reiseroute und war sie schon immer. Es gab zu viele Shows mit unterschiedlichen Timings, um das zu untermauern. Ich denke, sie sind angewiesen, Jungs / Gäste mitzubringen, um die Ansichten aufrechtzuerhalten. Das alles gehört zu ihrem Job in diesem Beruf, den sie sich selbst ausgesucht haben.

Bevor irgendjemand von euch weggeht und so etwas sagt wie .... was ist mit der Wohnung von Leora & Malia, dort tauchen nie Gäste auf, außer diesem einen Typen, der ein paar Mal dort war. Leora ist etwas Besonderes und ich bin sicher, was auch immer sie tut, ist mit RLC in Ordnung. Die GOVs sind die Cash Cow von RLC, also was in den anderen Wohnungen passiert, RLC verliert keinen Schlaf.

So this means they MUST have people to visit and do games with them? That means it´s all only because of RLC but no real friendship or relationship between participants and people who visit them?

Just now, ichpacco said:

So this means they MUST have people to visit and do games with them? That means it´s all only because of RLC but no real friendship or relationship between participants and people who visit them?

They are not going to go up to a total stranger and say....me and my slutty girlfriends need to put on a show tonight, would you be interested in coming?  Of course it's going to be someone they want to put a show on with vs. some stranger!

You need to take the "REAL" in REAL LIFE CAM out of the equation!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ichpacco said:

don't take his comments seriously. he is just a troll. 😉

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sie werden nicht zu einem völlig Fremden gehen und sagen....ich und meine nuttigen Freundinnen müssen heute Abend eine Show veranstalten, hast du Interesse zu kommen? Natürlich wird es jemand sein, mit dem sie eine Show gegen einen Fremden veranstalten wollen!

Sie müssen das "REAL" in REAL LIFE CAM aus der Gleichung herausnehmen !!

But means if for example Tesla has that football guy as a visitor, it´s no relationship between them when they kiss for example? It´s because of RLC?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ichpacco said:

But means if for example Tesla has that football guy as a visitor, it´s no relationship between them when they kiss for example? It´s because of RLC?

Say for example Tesla is a slut and has proven it since she's been here.  She will kiss any guy that will give her the time of day and has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm talking about.  I'm talking about there being an itinerary and how the girls choose to make that itinerary work is up to them....end of story!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sagen wir zum Beispiel, Tesla ist eine Schlampe und hat es bewiesen, seit sie hier ist. Sie wird jeden küssen, der ihr die Zeit des Tages gibt und hat absolut nichts mit dem zu tun, wovon ich rede. Ich spreche davon, dass es eine Reiseroute gibt und wie die Mädchen entscheiden, dass diese Reiseroute funktioniert, liegt an ihnen ... Ende der Geschichte!

So that means if for example Vivian or Nana have a guy as a visitor they play with him only for RLC and not because of they want him?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Your source can predict the future , he must be a 24/7 watcher of RLC, I am impressed that you have video/photos /posts exchanging  with someone who loves RLC so much so as to know and be able to tell such details while you hate RLC . 

What is amazing to me, just from the responses I have seen from Harley ( I have him on ignore so I only see his BS when somebody responds to him) Is he is excellent at telling that he knows everything that is going to happen. But, he only tells us he knew after it happens. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, albundy1089 said:

What is amazing to me, just from the responses I have seen from Harley ( I have him on ignore so I only see his BS when somebody responds to him) Is he is excellent at telling that he knows everything that is going to happen. But, he only tells us he knew after it happens. 

he knew u was gonna say that lol

• Haha 2

Just now, ichpacco said:

So that means if for example Vivian or Nana have a guy as a visitor they play with him only for RLC and not because of they want him?

Dude, it's real simple, either you see worth in what I'm saying or you don't.  It's all in what each of us believe.  If what I believe is not what you believe, I don't have a problem with that.

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

My source has contacted me today yet but when he does I will find out who it is but like I said in the post before this one, it really doesn't matter and from what my source told me of some things he noticed last night at B4, I knew there would be someone arriving to put on a show tonight.

I suppose ''he'' will contact you via your special ''source" phone,, :dodgy:

2695_16720_F.jpg

• Haha 7