What happened archive ?

45 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Might as well, or ask for a better benefits. Surely your time is worth more than $40 a month and an extra 24 hrs on the timeline. Take care man!  👍🏻

average salary in India is about $420 a month, so $40 is a lot of money to him. and he doesn't even do a good job so that's $40 wasted. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, a lot is missing, because the guy responsible for it is incompetent, and he just confessed that he doesn't even watch vhtv. 

Well Blue you could always offer your services to help them i suppose. Good idea or not? am sure you would do a brilliant job for your fellow members.

yeah, a lot is missing, because the guy responsible for it is incompetent, and he just confessed that he doesn't even watch vhtv. 

Bit unfair as no doubt it takes a lot of time and sounds as though Nack is the only one now all others couldn't take the hassle?

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well Blue you could always offer your services to help them i suppose. Good idea or not? am sure you would do a brilliant job for your fellow members.

I would do a better job, but I don't have time for it . plus VHTV is charging us extra for the Archive. why do they need to use volunteers to do the job? it makes more sense to hire someone and pay him/her to do a proper job. 

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I would do a better job, but I don't have time for it . plus VHTV is charging us extra for the Archive. why do they need to use volunteers to do the job? it makes more sense to hire someone and pay him/her to do a proper job. 

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

maybe, but he is not doing a good job, if he quits then VHTV has to do something about it. 

Think you answered your own question there pal it must take many many hours and it's a never ending soulless job everyday. After all why did Golfer quit, why has Jabs given up?

But as you say why they don't have a full time employee or employee's beats me as for sure i would think they could afford it?

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Think you answered your own question there pal it must take many many hours and it's a never ending soulless job everyday. After all why did Golfer quit, why has Jabs given up?

But as you say why they don't have a full time employee or employee's beats me as for sure i would think they could afford it?

That's not our problem, we are paying for the service, so the volunteers are doing a favor for VHTV not us. I don't really care who does it as long as it's done properly. this guy doesn't even know the participants' names, so he just saves everything as 

" guests fucking "  or something to that effect. for example Hope & Yan have been on VH for months but he still labels their videos as " guests fucking" . it just has created a big mess that the Archive is right now, it's really hard to find anything if you don't know when & where it happened that's if you are lucky and they have actually saved it in the first place.  

• Like 1

That's not our problem, we are paying for the service, so the volunteers are doing a favor for VHTV not us. I don't really care who does it as long as it's done properly. this guy doesn't even know the participants' names, so he just saves everything as 

" guests fucking "  or something to that effect. for example Hope & Yan have been on VH for months but he still labels their videos as " guests fucking" . it just has created a big mess that the Archive is right now, it's really hard to find anything if you don't know when & where it happened that's if you are lucky and they have actually saved it in the first place.  

It's important to tag the videos with name of guests or participants. Otherwise it's hard to find them. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's important to tag the videos with name of guests or participants. Otherwise it's hard to find them. 

not only the names, but the category as well, a lot of time the videos are not being tagged with the right category. for instance there is a category for foursome and it only has 6 videos in it while you can find hundreds of them if you look elsewhere.