Official Dog Thread

Looks like to me that dog is just a pup ... RLF seriously need to do something about this couple ... If they can't handle having a pup and react accordingly to it's actions theey should be not allowed to keep a dog.. Just sat here watching as he cruely hit the dog with a shoe and kicked it several times.. you could hear the dog yellping and wimpering .. to top it off she then did the same thing .. their friends who was with them did not intervene or sat anything .. poor dog .. I don't know what the dog did but surely it didn't deserve all that ... it's a pup for gods sake

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog knocked over the lamp in the bedroom about 2a cst. Got a few wacks to its rear end with a magazine. I missed the dog actually knocking over the lamp. What a sight that would have been to see.

if he hadn't yelled at the dog it wouldn't have run over there.

WOW so interesting and you guys Pay and watch this you guys have nothing better to do ? Get Life you lonly guys go walk down the street you see more interesting peoples then hear LOL this is Monastery

You seem to have a problem when it comes to getting excitement from this apartment's stunning interior decorating. Perhaps we should ask RLC to change its name to "IKEA_In_Action.com"...  ;D

Trust me go down IKEA you see more interesting people then RLM , unless you live center of North pole, #6 to me you seemed to be inelegant person you write very good , But I feel sorry for you man ,you protect pimps, on less  you all working to RLM   

Trust me go down IKEA you see more interesting people then RLM , unless you live center of North pole, #6 to me you seemed to be inelegant person you write very good , But I feel sorry for you man ,you protect pimps, on less  you all working to RLM 

If feel sorry for myself, too, for having wasted time with this now entirely stupid thread.

j'ai écrit au site concerné pour la maltraitance animal de katya et ruslan ainsi qu'aux réseaux de la maltraitance animal pour faire bouger les choses, on n'est pas ici pour voir se genre de choses c'est inamissible.

Guest toblerone

j'ai écrit au site concerné pour la maltraitance animal de katya et ruslan ainsi qu'aux réseaux de la maltraitance animal pour faire bouger les choses, on n'est pas ici pour voir se genre de choses c'est inamissible.

When you see one let us know... Maybe in English...

I wrote in the site concerned for the ill-treatment animal of katya and ruslan as well as to the networks of the ill-treatment animal to make things happen, we are not here to see kind of thing it is inamissible.