Benjamin (2021) Part #12

ed2

1 minute ago, FelixTheCat said:

Yep, that one. People eat that stuff like it was candy. The one with the most candy wins the crowd. Why do you think some people here are so popular. It's cause they spend their valuable time looking for it. They have the goods that people want more than the site itself. Things like info about cams getting moved and other shenanigans are juicy gossip that gain a person respect around here. Ha ha! 

That sounds rather pathetic, I can only speak for myself when I say that VHTV reads these forums and if I point out that a cam is down it can help them + the people here will know why the camera is down.

1 hour ago, ewerest said:

get this idiot out of the house

I knew that punk was going to be trouble.come in with his swag carrying that backpack acting cocky!
this place hasn’t had any issues for awhile and this idiot ruins it for everone 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Sure, but they all want to know why the cam is down. That's the good part. Anyone can send a ticket to vhtv and tell them the down. You want to be someone here, you gotta know stuff. Now, that's pathetic. Ha ha! 

Whatever man, this is a discussion topic on apartment Benjamin.. I'm discussing/commenting what I'm seeing whilst watching, its easy as that.

vhtv informed me that the bathroom cam is down because of a rules violation--does that mean someone did something in the bathroom that is against the rules ? Why are we the paying customers having to pay the price?? 

17 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

vhtv informed me that the bathroom cam is down because of a rules violation--does that mean someone did something in the bathroom that is against the rules ? Why are we the paying customers having to pay the price?? 

Smoking and drug taking most likely the cause of it been down.

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I agree. It's ridiculous to punish us viewers for it.