Leora & Malia - Home Activities #29

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It would be the first relationship in the world that works this way.

Well, think, look at this week alone. Many happy calls. The usual Starry-Eyed smile at every single text he sends. The flowers.

She's stayed home every night for a full week.

Go figure. I've never known anything like it in my life.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, think, look at this week alone. Many happy calls. The usual Starry-Eyed smile at every single text he sends. The flowers.

She's stayed home every night for a full week.

Go figure. I've never known anything like it in my life.

Per essere precisi c'è ancora tutto domani ma sì concordo 😛

Il bello è che quando invece si vedono più spesso subito iniziano a litigare.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

To be precise there is still everything tomorrow but yes I agree  😛

The beauty is that when they see each other more often, they immediately start arguing.

I make it 3, possibly 4 times in 2 weeks, that they've seen each other.

Yet she talks to him like he completes her.

It's freaking bizarre!!!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

It makes me think that he keeps him as physically close as possible to be able to leave him faster and without remorse in the future, perhaps when Paul decides whether to come to Prague or not. 

It's possible, who knows. But she is a complete contradiction - The way she acts, when all she wants, and gets, is as casual as possible. Part time dating at best. Yet, sounds on calls and reacts to texts the complete and utter opposite! Right now, has been talking for 45 minutes and counting....Is she with him again? No. Home instead. Again.

Now she's texting with THAT soppy smile as well!! A fucking Harvard graduate couldn't explain this!!

BAFFLING!!!!

Will denn niemand von RLC dieser telefonsüchtigen Dame Leora mal zeigen wo der Hammer hängt ? Warum telefoniert sie mit wem auch immer nicht  außerhalb der Primetime ? Das ist letztlich auch eine Mißachtung ihrer Fans. So verliert sie ihre treuen Zuseher immer schneller. Braucht sie den Job nicht mehr ? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Will denn niemand von RLC dieser telefonsüchtigen Dame Leora mal zeigen wo der Hammer hängt ? Warum telefoniert sie mit wem auch immer nicht  außerhalb der Primetime ? Das ist letztlich auch eine Mißachtung ihrer Fans. So verliert sie ihre treuen Zuseher immer schneller. Braucht sie den Job nicht mehr ? 

Even though the sites admin. had made quite a few questionable decisions in the past that did not seem to be so sensible, somehow I don't believe that they are ignorant enough to get rid of someone who has been one of the site's main participants of interest for most of the site's existence.

• Upvote 2