Leora & Malia - Home Activities #29

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I just wish that if they intend not to do anything of a night they wouldn't put blankets out and act as if something is gonna go down when they know full well it isn't, I get they're doing it for the views but it's fucking annoying waiting a whole night for sweet FA.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

I just wish that if they intend not to do anything of a night they wouldn't put blankets out and act as if something is gonna go down when they know full well it isn't, I get they're doing it for the views but it's fucking annoying waiting a whole night for sweet FA.

And as usual.....

il y a 1 minute, marco6742 a dit :

And as if by magic! I'm pissing myself laughing.

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

No new dildo for Leora? since they will proceed separately I thought that MAYBE it was a good time to try the new toy.

I imagine that's only for herself, yes.

Just now, Brokk! said:

Niente dildo nuovo per Leora? visto che procederanno in via separata pensavo che MAGARI era un buon momento per provare il nuovo giocattolo.

Ma immagino che Leora voglia tenerselo tutto per sé...avida 😆