Leora & Malia - Home Activities #29

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I feel terrible being critical of either Leora or Malia, they are now the ONLY reason I hang around RLC, but they now seem constrained by 'rules' either self inflicted or by RLC. The beauty of Leora was that she was always herself. She lived her life according to her rules and enjoyed herself for herself. We observers simply enjoyed whatever she did. 

Sadly RLC fell apart after the Russian apartments disappeared and was only saved by Leora arriving in Prague (adding Malia was great too) but Leora has changed. For me personally it feels like she has nothing but contempt for RLC and her fans. 

Just before tonight's session Malia was lightly playing with Leora's breast albeit through her nightie. It was affectionate and real. Suddenly Leora decided it was time for pinkie toy to make an appearance. Wam Bang thank you Mam 10 minutes later it's back to texting and zero interaction. Sad really

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, van the man said:

I feel terrible being critical of either Leora or Malia, they are now the ONLY reason I hang around RLC, but they now seem constrained by 'rules' either self inflicted or by RLC. The beauty of Leora was that she was always herself. She lived her life according to her rules and enjoyed herself for herself. We observers simply enjoyed whatever she did. 

Sadly RLC fell apart after the Russian apartments disappeared and was only saved by Leora arriving in Prague (adding Malia was great too) but Leora has changed. For me personally it feels like she has nothing but contempt for RLC and her fans. 

Just before tonight's session Malia was lightly playing with Leora's breast albeit through her nightie. It was affectionate and real. Suddenly Leora decided it was time for pinkie toy to make an appearance. Wam Bang thank you Mam 10 minutes later it's back to texting and zero interaction. Sad really

THIS ⬆️ is perfect.

Exactly how i feel tonight. I agree with every single word.

And like yourself,  i don't like the fact i do either.

il y a 7 minutes, van the man a dit :

Absolutely, it felt more of a 'lets just get it out of the way' thing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, van the man said:

By the way I don't think Leora or Malia actually spoke one word to each other after they finished their bate to going to bed!!!!

No. Probably texted it instead.....🙃

Meow.

Non sarà stato uguale alle altre sere ma la buona notizia è che almeno questa settimana si sono date da fare. La scorsa settimana Leora si è praticamente masturbata solo ed unicamente con Malia. Stessa cosa la settimana prima. 

La prestazione di stasera sarà stata brutta ma in generale questa settimana non è andata male. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

It may not have been the same as the other nights but the good news is that at least this week they have been busy. Last week Leora practically masturbated only and exclusively with Malia. Same thing the week before. 

Tonight's performance may have been bad but overall this week hasn't been bad. 

There's no doubt she has been very busy play-wise this week, no doubt at all - But i can't get past the rest. I can't ignore what happened just for 10, 20 minutes of fun. And all week the phones have totally dominated. We had Malia's sad texting followed by 'Feeling better' texting, then no sooner had that ended, we got Leora's giddy 'Private' calling and texting. She gets annoyed at Malia for doing so much - Then what happens with herself! Has to be said for the sake of parity. 

It's been way over the top this last few days. It's all encompassing, it's interrupted things - Literally. And when it becomes such a major thing, it gets very annoying to see! Fair enough to say that, isn't it!

I can understand why some have thought of ways certain things have seemed to have appeared the ways they may have at times lately and sometimes in the past as well. I also think it might not be any bad idea to keep in mind certain things when it comes to those two women or any other participant of the site for that matter.

It might not be any bad idea to keep in mind the likely reason there might just be for any participant of the site to have any concern of achieving as much time of more popular views as could be achieved is very possibly because of it making a difference of there being a potential of receiving a little something more in a form of potential extra compensation available to them or not, other than the apartments that are provided where they live, and the predetermined established certain amounts of subsistence cost of living compensations.

It also might not be any bad idea to keep in mind that like any other person, any of those people that are participants of the site are people with their own individual lives who do have other things in their own individual lives that are meaningful and important to them other than just being a participant of something such as the site.  

• Like 1