Leora & Malia - Home Activities #29

Guest Slipper Guyquad

It was noticed ealrlier that Leora was involved in some house cleaning there today rather than waiting until tomorrow or Tuesday like it has seemed has usually been one of the two days chosen to do so each week there for a number of past weeks there for awhile. Although it did not seem as much as usual but perhaps there may be some other plans for one or the other if not both of the next couple of days there by either or maybe even both of them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

For Chris - 

What we were talking about the other day? Only just remembered this. One of my favourite bands covering one of yours.

If i ever heard Leora or Malia playing this, i'd explode in ecstasy. Thing is, i bet they'd love it!

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It was noticed ealrlier that Leora was involved in some house cleaning there today rather than waiting until tomorrow or Tuesday like it has seemed has usually been one of the two days chosen to do so each week there for a number of past weeks there for awhile. Although it did not seem as much as usual but perhaps there may be some other plans for one or the other if not both of the next couple of days there by either or maybe even both of them.

Oh no