Leora & Malia - Home Activities #29

Guest Slipper Guyquad

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

WOW...I don't follow every post but I do sense that things with Leora are just not the same towards her loyal fans.  Either way, it's only a matter of time before others feel the same way and move on from her.  Once RLC tells her that her numbers are declining at a significant rate, she then might rethink her choices over the past year or so or finally decide to move on with her life.

P.S.  Good post Jimbo

When they are able to achieve as much time of being some of the more popular cams or even most popular cams as often as seems to apparently occur, even at times when all that may be occurring there is one or the other of them, or the both of them just sitting or laying somewhere doing something as trivial as watching something on a tv or on a tablet, and nothing else of any particular interest may be occurring elsewhere, somehow I don't think they may have much to be concerned about as far as that may go though, or at least any time soon or in the near future.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Sometimes people actually get a kick out of the chaos they can create around them. Especially with a smugness attached.🤨

Many times, other people don't like being taken for mugs either.

No one is infallible. And RLC could end at any time. Then what happens??

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

When they are able to achieve as much time of being some of the more popular cams or even most popular cams as often as seems to apparently occur, even at times when all that may be occurring there is one or the other of them, or the both of them just sitting or laying somewhere doing something as trivial as watching something on a tv or on a tablet, and nothing else of any particular interest may be occurring elsewhere, somehow I don't think they may have much to be concerned about as far as that may go though, or at least any time soon or in the near future.

I never gave any credence to thumbnails when I was a member.  It's pretty easy to make them popular by the website people if that's what they want to do.  Who knows, one of the website people might have a huge crush on Leora and makes sure her apartment is always on the front row or at the top.  I wouldn't use the thumbnails as a benchmarking tool in other words....just my opinion.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I never gave any credence to thumbnails when I was a member.  It's pretty easy to make them popular by the website people if that's what they want to do.  Who knows, one of the website people might have a huge crush on Leora and makes sure her apartment is always on the front row or at the top.  I wouldn't use the thumbnails as a benchmarking tool in other words....just my opinion.

It is true that database softwares can be manipulated and I as well used to think the same. But I don't believe that someone may have been spending as much time doing so as long as it's been occurring HF. Of course, that's only my opinion as well. 

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is true that database softwares can be manipulated and I as well used to think the same. But I don't believe that someone may have been spending as much time doing so as long as it's been occurring HF. Of course, that's only my opinion as well. 

Who knows, and personally...I won't lose any sleep over it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

NO WAY!!!

LEORA HAS BOUGHT AN EASEL!! THE PAINTER IS BACK!!

Comunque beh...a quanto pare deve aver letto qualche post qui nel forum a riguardo. Dopo 2 anni si è ricordata che gli piaceva disegnare qualcosa ogni tanto.

18 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

NO WAY!!!

LEORA HAS BOUGHT AN EASEL!! THE PAINTER IS BACK!!

I used to enjoy watching her draw, sketch, paint, sew and create different designs with different colored push pins. Especially being able to watch her do so in some of the quite sexy lingerie or negligee slips she wore while doing so. And then being able to see what the final creations of some of her arts or crafts would look like. It seemed quite interesting. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

An easel for painting or taking pictures?

There were small paint pots and a canvas of some kind (Most likely just paper).

I could make a cheap joke about her painting 'Still Life'. But i won't.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway well ... apparently he must have read some posts here in the forum about it. After 2 years she remembered that she liked to draw something every now and then.

You could be right Brokk! If that's the case, well, buying an easel is the easier option than 'Stepping It Up' with Malia then! That's what more have asked for! Fucking quite rightly so too! 😟