Leora & Malia - Home Activities #29

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Yep, we're gonna see long extended 'bob ross' episodes rather than bating.....great.

Ahh, hang on! Let's not be too hasty! 😁One thing she knows is what pulls in the interest. And she knows is isn't this! If she paints instead of texting for an hour, who doesn't want that?! She might end up not doing much with it anyway! 😄

il y a 1 minute, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Ahh, hang on! Let's not be too hasty! 😁One thing she knows is what pulls in the interest. And she knows is isn't this! If she paints instead of texting for an hour, who doesn't want that?! She might end up not doing much with it anyway! 😄

I hope she does paint a bit to be honest, painting is usually an expression of ones mind, I'm expecting a picasso!

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
51 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I think the girls deserve a nice night of getting absolutely trashed on Jack Daniels, dancing around and then going to town on each other, they deserve that at least.

I'm going to be back to it yet again. Sept 16, the last time they played after getting pissed. Even then, they did go to town, but only with how much they were prepared to do at that point. Since so much has happened after this, if they got wrecked now - Imagine.....😃

With how much Leora has got into it since then.....

It would cause a replay overload!

à l’instant, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

I'm going to be back to it yet again. Sept 16, the last time they played after getting pissed. Even then, they did go to town, with how much they were prepared to do at that point. Since so much has happened after this, if they got wrecked now - Imagine.....😃

It would be a replay overload!

I would be ok with nothing more for two weeks if they did!😄

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I think the girls deserve a nice night of getting absolutely trashed on Jack Daniels, dancing around and then going to town on each other, they deserve that at least.

Do you honestly think anyone would bother to watch ? 😁

goggle-eyed - Liberal Dictionary

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1