Leora & Malia - Home Activities #29

Guest Slipper Guyquad

If they did change their 'format' ie. Decided to get trashed and a bit more freaky every week or so rather than the current'ish situation, at least we'd know when there's gonna be a 'show', if a bottle of something appears then 'game on', they'd get more viewers and replays for one night a week as people would know it's on, currently they'll be losing viewers due to people getting tired of waiting for something to happen when it can be a rare occasion.

The booze would help with the fact that although they enjoy it, they aren't lesbians and are only doing it for views which I'm 110% OK with, once a week or so isn't going to turn them alcoholic so they don't have to worry too much about health, and I'm sure Malia likes a tipple as well!

This is all assuming that most people are watching the site for the sexual interest and not for day to day activities that don't include getting naked and horny, I could be mistaken?

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

What will be the first drawing that leora Will do 

A Samsung Galaxy.

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

What will be the first drawing that leora Will do 

Maybe she will get ambitious and see how good she could draw her friend Malia if she posed for her while she did so. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

If they did change their 'format' ie. Decided to get trashed and a bit more freaky every week or so rather than the current'ish situation, at least we'd know when there's gonna be a 'show', if a bottle of something appears then 'game on', they'd get more viewers and replays for one night a week as people would know it's on, currently they'll be losing viewers due to people getting tired of waiting for something to happen when it can be a rare occasion.

Would help massively, not just for the opinions, but for themselves.

The booze would help with the fact that although they enjoy it, they aren't lesbians and are only doing it for views which I'm 110% OK with, once a week or so isn't going to turn them alcoholic so they don't have to worry too much about health, and I'm sure Malia likes a tipple as well!

Yep, and oh let me tell you, Malia can handle her booze!

This is all assuming that most people are watching the site for the sexual interest and not for day to day activities that don't include getting naked and horny, I could be mistaken?

Some people actually do, this is why we see the nonsense cries of 'Stop This'! Some still think it's fly-on-the-wall. That went years ago! RLC know what sells. It ain't cooking and chatting is it!

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Much of this apartments thumbnail numbers IF true are made up by expectation and wishful thinking, and not by actual mind blowing incidence, as it used to be in the past

Some people on here would watch her picking her nose 😁

And yes you are correct, numbers can be manipulated in any way the site owners see fit, they would certainly find it rather embarrassing if their " poster girl " wasn't in the top spot more times than she wasn't.

Absolutely true Jimbo...I'm sure the main camera where people could see them come into the apartment is almost always in the thumbnail listings for those you speak of with their wishful thinking and a flair for nostril penetration!  Probably saying to themselves that tonight could be the night.

Yes sir, the RLC "poster girl" will not be denied!!

• Upvote 2