Leora & Malia - Home Activities #29

Guest Slipper Guyquad

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You could be right Brokk! If that's the case, well, buying an easel is the easier option than 'Stepping It Up' with Malia then! That's what more have asked for! Fucking quite rightly so too! 😟

Se questo la farà stare lontano dal telefono ANCORA MEGLIO, anche fosse per poco tempo.

Leora used to actually be pretty good at drawing, sketching, and painting. Perhaps she might try her hand at painting her roommate Malia while she posed for her. That would be interesting to observe and interesting to be able to see her final display. 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Se questo la farà stare lontano dal telefono ANCORA MEGLIO, anche fosse per poco tempo.

EXACTLY! The sight of the 'Old' creative Leora is a nice thing, but more importantly, it would take her away from her 'New' obsession even for just an hour. And that can only be seen as positive. She can wear a boiler suit when painting as far as i'm concerned, the fact she is painting is all that matters!

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I never gave any credence to thumbnails when I was a member.  It's pretty easy to make them popular by the website people if that's what they want to do.  Who knows, one of the website people might have a huge crush on Leora and makes sure her apartment is always on the front row or at the top.  I wouldn't use the thumbnails as a benchmarking tool in other words....just my opinion.

Much of this apartments thumbnail numbers IF true are made up by expectation and wishful thinking, and not by actual mind blowing incidence, as it used to be in the past

Some people on here would watch her picking her nose 😁

And yes you are correct, numbers can be manipulated in any way the site owners see fit, they would certainly find it rather embarrassing if their " poster girl " wasn't in the top spot more times than she wasn't.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway well ... apparently he must have read some posts here in the forum about it. After 2 years she remembered that she liked to draw something every now and then.

The only thing she has drawn in the past two years is her over inflated salary cheque each month. 🤑

• Haha 4
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Leora used to actually be pretty good at drawing, sketching, and painting. Perhaps she might try her hand at painting her roommate Malia while she posed for her. That would be interesting to observe and interesting to be able to see her final display. 🙂

"Disegnami come una delle tue ragazze francesi"

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

The only thing she has drawn in the past two years is her over inflated salary cheque each month. 🤑

Attento, potrebbe disegnarti di proposito il suo portafoglio 😆

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I used to enjoy watching her draw, sketch, paint, sew and create different designs with different colored push pins. Especially being able to watch her do so in some of the quite sexy lingerie or negligee slips she wore while doing so. And then being able to see what the final creations of some of her arts or crafts would look like. It seemed quite interesting. 

And I would imagine most people would agree with you Nich. Also her dancing! 

It was those sort of thing that contributed to her popularity.

All of which have become a rarity this past two years.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

i think thats a good thing for her even billionaires have that and what do they do with all that money?

a race to see who have the biggest rocket to have trip in space.

for leora its more ground to ground, where she spend her money, like help the shelter or paul

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
21 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And I would imagine most people would agree with you Nich. Also her dancing! 

It was those sort of thing that contributed to her popularity.

All of which have become a rarity this past two years.

You have to agree, she has filled a lot of time with some VERY nice things!! Especially things involving 2!

However, it's the 'In Between' times where life suddenly stops far too often, isn't it.

24 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There were small paint pots and a canvas of some kind (Most likely just paper).

I could make a cheap joke about her painting 'Still Life'. But i won't.

Edvard Munch painted " The Scream " and it was worth millions.

Perhaps she could reproduce it and slightly alter the mouth and rename it " The Yawn "

Image Comparison - Munch vs. Van Gogh: Anxiety | TheArtStory

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

a race to see who have the biggest rocket to have trip in space.

Don't give her any ideas - She can be out often enough and she's only downstairs! 🤣