Leora & Malia - Home Activites #30

Guest Slipper Guyquad

14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora didn't get to be top attraction on RLC for many years with an enviable fan base by giving 50%....She knows it and so do we, so why is she doing it now? 

jimbo, it's probably all down to that lazy tit in a trance she's got living with her, about two weeks after Malia arrived I predicted she would cramp Leora's style, (due to COVID Malia's short stay into a long term RLC contract) almost everyone criticised me for even thinking such a thing, funny it's (jimbo excluded) many of those same people who are now complaining about Leora's change of attitude.

I know I'll get some backlash from Malia fans, but they need to get real, Malia used to wait to be invited to join Leora on her bed now many a time she's there as if it's her divine right before Leora's even out of the bathroom, also Malia shows about the same enthusiasm for their joint bedroom escapades as she does when it's her turn to do the cleaning. I could carry on, but the intelligent ones amongst us will get the picture, and save me having to post an anthology.

As someone has already mentioned Leora and Malia need to have a really serious talk outside the apartment where Leora can lay down some ground rules otherwise things will only get worse.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Ok so another suggestion box item (I kind of like the idea of a suggestion box for the apartments. I will put that suggestion in immediately) how about we go visit Le and Malia and do a double date? You can buy the Salmon and baked potato and I'll cook the steak, lobster and clams. We'll dance with the girls, smoke the hooka, and get shit-faced. I'm sure the ratings will be through the roof and all will be happy to see two fans achieved something no one thought possible.

I'll need scissors to cut open the bags of clams though.🤣

Outside visitors aren’t allowed except one 😁😆

• Haha 1