Leora & Malia - Home Activites #30

Guest Slipper Guyquad

11 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

The Girls on Vacation, including the twins, were doing massage shows long before Leora ever had a show partner.  Leora copies them.

😇😎 It’s being mentioned uncountable times that Leora  was totally against the Barcelona concept and shows , however , here we are some years later that she and her roomate perform for the audience because , in my humble opinion , I have no idea how this apartment could stay in viewership without these shows .

I believe that seeing Malia and Leora “ act “ more normal and do things individually could benefit the apartment much more than what we have been watching for almost a year now . I do believe that if both performed individually and without these most of the times forced “ clickbait hopeless for something more each time shows “ , they could easily be praised . I do recall more reactions at the forum when either Leora or Malia make solo things , there’s no need to repeat that the majority here loves to watch Leora by herself , that’s why many people miss very much the “ dildo riding “ , the “ anal dildo penetration “ the “ sucking / BJ style dildo licking “  from Leora for numerous and endless times . 

I think these are the things that gave the popularity to Leora ( speaking for the sexual side of her RLC presence ) rather than the whatever shows we have been watching for a year now , totally emotionless and no passionate at all . Still , what’s left to be read each  and everyday it is for the girls to do something more , kind of the fans trying to “ force them “ to act , behave and perform in a way that they repeatedly don’t feel like doing . Still , so many believe that the feelings for both of them towards one another are hidden and it only needs a sparkle to surface … 🤨🧐🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So after the last couple of times, taking into account the lack of, dare i say it, emotion, the slight growing  'Standard' sense of things, the whole suspicious timing issue (which looks quite obvious some nights), the feeling of being at a 'speed bump' play-wise, the way other people are getting in the way (!) too often, the growing cries of frustration (from fans), the growing cries of fakery (from non-fans), to avoid more criticism, to avoid less 'negative' posts, to win more views, and perhaps most importantly - FOR THEMSELVES, their sexual enjoyment, their own sense of adventure, and their own sakes!.....

Girls, you need to step things up. Take it to the next level.

and what is the next level? if u expect them to eat each other or scissoring u can wait a lot cuz it will never happen, they are not lesbian, they are just trying to please us as far as they can

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

and what is the next level? if u expect them to eat each other or scissoring u can wait a lot cuz it will never happen, they are not lesbian, they are just trying to please us as far as they can

Oh.